Dirt Bikers II

*Camila POV*

"Umm, mind explaining what that was just then walz?" Dinah said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Oh god!"

"Yeah I bet that's what you kept saying while she was giving you those hickeys!"

"Please tell me this is not happening!"

After I made my way to my tent, Lauren jumped on me not long after and kissed me, putting her scarf over my neck to hide the bites. She probably didn't notice or didn't care that my best friend was also inside the tent.

"So? Spill the beans!" Dinah pleaded.

"There's nothing to spill Dinah, we kissed and made out a little, nothing else." I never lie to Dinah but I also never let a stranger partially take my virginity as well as my first kiss and I didn't want to go through the possible shame of letting my best friend know that the first time I've done anything sexual was in the middle of the desert, after a race. With a girl.

"Mila! You finally got your first kiss! I'm so proud of you," she gave me an honest smile before continuing as I expected, "I didn't know you were into girls though babe, when did that happen?" I shrugged and kept packing my bags.

"Just know that I'm here whenever you need or want to talk. And if that girl ever hurts you, she's getting a poly beat down; just a warning." I smiled, I always knew Dinah was protective of me and it was nice knowing someone had my back.

****

The day was finally here; Camila eagerly packed her bags, getting ready for the 14-hour flight to London. She had been showing off her brand new championship cup around multiple states in the last four weeks but the time to defend said title was finally here.

A tournament race at the manually constructed arena in the capital of the United Kingdom. 24 racers. 4 days. 7 laps each race. She was excited, she was nervous, but most of all: she was eager.

Not for what, but for whom.

****

"Lauren, try not to choke on this one. This is your chance to redeem your title back, don't fuck it up."

Lauren rolled her eyes at her father's ministrations. She was quite frankly sick of his comments and pushiness. She knew all he wanted was for her to be the best but he took it too far sometimes. Even bringing up the fact that she was gay. He was extremely against that. She didn't care.

*****

The crowd cheered loudly as Camila left the arena on her bike, she kept the helmet on as she gave one last victory lap for her fans. Driving off the track, she removed her helmet and was bombarded with pictures and fans left and right. Her team gracefully took her bike off of her for her to give interviews and autographs. Spotting her friends in the distance, she wrapped up everything and made her way to them.

"Yes! My little biker won! I feel like such a proud mother!" Normani gushed.

"Congrats Mila you were so great out there, wow!"

"Thanks Moani and thank you allysus, I love you guys," she replied with a blush on her face. "Where's China?"

"She went back to the hotel, I think she had some things to take care of," Ally replied.

*****

I felt her mouth all over my neck and hands all over my torso, this is exactly what I needed after losing that damn race.

"You are such a piece of work!"

I pushed the girl off of me to see who was suddenly yelling at me and noticed the familiar face straight away.