Chapter 22- The First Meeting

A/N-

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I've been busy with school work. Anyway, I've written a new fan fiction about the Marauders! It's called 'Finding Them'. If you're a big Harry Potter fan, please go and check it out! It would mean a lot.

I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Chapter 22

I sat in the Astronomy Tower with my knees pulled up underneath my chin. It was quite cold today. The wind was whipping my hair into my face.

“What are you doing, Potter?”

I gasped and looked up at Harry.

“You made me jump! I thought you were Malfoy!”

He grinned,

“That’s what I was going for. Are you alright?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “I’m pretty good actually. How are you? You look tired.”

Harry shrugged as he sat down beside me,

“I’ve been having a lot of dreams recently. They’re strange ones that I don’t understand.”

I nodded,

“I have dreams too.”

He looked up sharply,

“What about?”

I glanced down,

“Sometimes I dream about Mum and Dad. Mostly I have nightmares about when… about when they got…”

Harry put an arm around my shoulders,

“It’s okay. All I remember from that night is a flash of green light.”

I smiled sadly,

“I remember a lot more. I hate having these dreams. I hate seeing Dad’s face when Voldemort asks where you are. I hate hearing Mum’s scream. I hate…”

I trailed off as a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away,

“Sorry… this is kind of depressing.”

Harry shook his head,

“It’s fine. It’s okay to talk about it.”

I changed the subject,

“So why did you want to talk to me, anyway?”

He looked around to see if anyone was there, before replying,

“The meeting is tonight. The meeting for the defence group.”

I nodded,

“Where is it? Did you find somewhere?”

“Yeah, Dobby told me somewhere. Meet Fred in the library at ten to eight, and he’ll show you where we’re going.”

I grinned,

“Thanks! I hope people still turn up.”

Harry gulped,

“Me too. If only three people turn up it will be kind of embarrassing.”

I shook my head,

“Don’t worry. It’s going to be great.”

*                    *                    *

I glanced up at the library clock. Fred was five minutes late. Had Harry actually told him to meet me?

I tapped my foot against the floor. What if I couldn’t make the first meeting? Harry would think I stood him up.