More questions

Hello mortals, I'm aware I haven't been answering your questions, let's just say I've been rather busy ruling over Asgard. Yes, you heard right. I am king!

But I must admit, I do... Miss your questions, they're rather amusing. So here's the deal, comment below if you have a question. To those who have asked me questions that I have not answered, i may or may not have lost track if new questions but I will do my best to answer them. If I missed yours ask again.

Questions:
LatioSakamakiforever
Do you have a girlfriend?

Answer:
It's complicated...

Question:
gattina19
Loki, would you like to marry me?

Answer:
I'm sorry, have we met?

Question:
AyameAkashiyaHatake

Given the fact that there are many Norse gods already, what would you think about other gods of different cultures. Do you think they exist?

- Ayame-hime

Answer:
It would be foolish to think that we're the most powerful beings out there. I cannot tell you if other gods from different cultures exist or not because I do not know. What I can say is that I believe there's something else in the universe. Something or someone that cannot be defeated, that holds the power of the universe in his hand. we norse are not immortal, we can die just like anything else. Death is a weakness a god does not posses. Let me tell you something. The Nordic gods exist because mankind has given us that title. While very flattering, I do not believe that we have the right to be the only gods. Do I think other gods exist? Probably.

Question:
Mir_Of_Jotunheim
You're one of the best villains I have ever known why don't you just take over Midgard. The Migardians are pretty weak. We just need to get rid of the Avengers, and your brother. I would help you, Lord Loki.

Answer:
I tried.

Question:
Kat_Speaks

Hello, Prince Loki. It's been a long time. Since we Asgardians disbelieve in small talk, I shan't break culture. I'll get to the point.. You know who I am. If you have already guessed, I beg of you, your Highness, to not shut me out but to read on. Do you remember when Skaøi placed a serpent above your head while you were bound, as punishment for the demise of Balder? I was the one who caught the venom in a basin. Of course, I had to empty it from time to time, and sadly, in the moments that I was away to deplete the bowl, some venom seeped to your scalp and caused you to writhe and induce Ragnarök. Have you guessed, yet? I suppose I could liken that situation to our relationship-- I try too hard, and yet I fail to be what you need me to be. I have been living a happy life on Midgard for many years now, but I gleaned hearsay that you were imprisoned and corresponding with mortals.. and I simply couldn't keep away. My deepest condolences on your confinement, and I truly desire to put the past behind us and to start anew. Perhaps not as lovers-- it would be enough at this point to rekindle a friendship.
Sincerely yours, my Prince,
Lady Sigyn

Answer:
Lady Sign,
It has been a while.
It is my pleasure to inform you I am now king. I will allow you to return to Asgard but our relationship will no longer be as lovers. I accept your offer of friendship but I do hope you understand that though there may he friendship between us, there can never be trust.

Question:
MarcellaWilliams

I haz question: First, will you marry me. Second, *shoves a drawing of Loki and I in his hands* do you like my drawing? Third, WHAT DO YOU USE ON YOUR HAIR?!!?!!

Answer:
This goes to everyone who has asked and will ask me this: No, I will not marry you, do not confuse your loyalty to me as some sort of romance.
Second, it's an...interesting drawing
Third, that is a secret

Question:
electrothriller
How can I summon you?

Answer:
First, light 100 candles made of the bones of 10 virgins, then sit in the middle of the candles and scream at the top of your lungs. when you've done that, blow out every candle and run around your house until you pass out. when you wake up, say my name 200 times in front of a mirror and slap yourself in the face.
Now that you've made yourself look ridiculous let me tell you that there is no way to summon me but you can certainly try.

Alright that's it's it for now, I must get back to being king. By the way, if any of you tell Thor I'm alive and ruling Asgard your will rue the day you were born.
-Loki

(authors note: I realise you have been waiting for over a year for the "surprise" I mentioned last chapter and I'm very sorry but I realised that it's not going to work out as I planned. I will continue answering questions though)