16th question

myalb1:

Loki what's the best way to deal the annoying sibling that always get what they want?

Loki:

since you're a mortal, you can always try prooving yourself worthy

Well, you can do what I did. Since it's a really long story, im going to skip a bunch of it and tell you the most important parts.

Odin favored THor and I had no idea why. He raised us to believe we both had an equal chance of inheriting the throne but it was all a lie. I was not truly Odinson as Odin stole me from Laufey. When I realized I was a frost giant and thats why Odin loved THor more than me, I decided to prove to him I was worthy. When THor was banished for his stupidity and selfishness and pride, I became king of Asgard while Odin was in his Odin sleep. I was a great king. I had almost destroyed Jötunheimr and the whole frost giant race who were the only threat to Asgard but my foolish brother decided it was a good time to prove himself worthy and come back to Asgard. And there we were hanging off of the Bifrost Bridge with Odin holding on to Thor and I. I told my father I could have done it for him and all of us. He utterly crushed my spirit whith two words. No Loki.

And so my plan failed then so I decided let go and fall into space hoping to end my misery but fate something else in mind. I ended up on Midgard and if you're already reading this im sure you know what happened next.

I was never able to win my father's love but that doesnt mean you cant. so make a plan, and crush your siblings.

(Thor- i dont think you should follow Loki's advice here. Just talk it out with your father and mother. Tell them how you feel. I dont recommend you ask Loki for advice liekt hat for he is a troubled soul)

know your place brother this is my question/answer thingy.

marlomariel:

Have you ever loved somebody? A girl in particular?

Loki:

*sigh* Why do you mortals insist on invading my personal life...

Just because you all think me as evil does not mean I am not capable of love.

I have loved many women in my life, Sigyn being one of them.

RavenAramanth:

Dear Loki,

one mischief maker to another (I am the unquestioned Queen of Mischief where I come from) I would just like to ask: if one were to, hypothetically, take someone else's form, say, Jane Foster's, in order to break into somewhere, say S.H.I.E.L.D, and then steal something, such as a scepter, perhaps, given it to a certain half-demon (who owes you BIG TIME!) to send it to its rightful owner, like you for instance, with an idiot woman, say the real Jane Foster (Off topic here, WHAT does she see in your mewling, oafish, irritating brother?), and one has been caught out and to return to ones proper place as say, a general in an army, like yours for instance, would let the people you robbed know where the army is, how would one get into Asgard without being noticed to discuss the army's plans. Provided that one was half-something (all father knows is that mother is important in the underworld, he says her name is Hel (or Hela... he's drunk a lot, you see), do you know her?) and a sorceress.

-Ravinnica (

Loki:

Well first of all I can bring my arm to Asgard to discuss anything whenever I want (when the time is right). I may have been stripped of some of my power but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

And second of all, If your mother is Hel, that means you are my grandchild as Hel is one of my three children. I was not aware Hel had a daughter....

In the case you are my grandchild, nice to meet you.

marlomariel:

Awww!!!! Loki I never thought you could be so romantic!

Loki:

You no nothing about me mortal. Evil does not equal heartless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your supports Wattpaders!!!!

If you guys like my stories feel free to advertise them:)