266th-270th questions

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey:

 that's what he's called huh? I was thinking more along the lines of Goldilocks and Oodin won't talk to meh can you talk to them both these handcuffs are making it kinda hard to text...... do you like ice cream?

Loki:

I cannot time travel.

Where you not stranded in my childhood or something?

Ask for an audience with the Allfather, thats all I can think of. Sooner or later everyone who asks for an audience with him will get one. Whether its now or in 10 years. 

And yes, ice-cream is very tasty. 

 PinkPikachuXD:

*hidden* me and Cleo escaped, sadly Amy, um, couldn't make it. I'm going back tomorrow to get her, Cleo is to emotionally unsound to come with me. *un hidden* Hi Lord Loki. Cleo wants to know how Ebony is doing, Did you PMS while you where a girl? O.O that would be super weird... ~Venus

Loki:

I have no comment for that.......

Why would you even ask me that?! 

(Thor- *laughs histerically* You have to answer) 

I refuse. 

(Thor- you know the consequences.)

You remember my snow leapard and cats right? THey've grown up quite a bit since they last attacked you......and won. Oh and one of them was pregnant. 

(Thor- Fine, just this once.) 

There we go, finally in agreement. 

I choose not to reply ot that....

(Thor- in other words, you can assume it a yes)

I said no such thing. 

(Thor- but you didnt deny it)

We are done having this conversation. 

Captain_Chaos:

good, you should be amazed.... should be. no promises

Loki:

It is hard to amaze me mortal. 

 manateegrl:

I have come back to help Natasha which some people that claim to be In Your "army" ha you leading an army what a pathetic thing that would be. *hidden*

I am sorry I sad that I just have to convince Thor that I'm on his side and if you would like me to I will help to break out the girls sorry again*un hidden*

Anyway patheticness how is Thor doing?

Have you tried ice cream?

~lady Renée

Loki:

Sometimes I feel that the only reason you mortals ask me questions is merely to mock me. 

I couldnt care less how Thor is doing. If you want to know about Thor, ask him the questions not me!

*hidden.

sorry for being rude there. Good plan though. You should have no problem getting through SHIELD as their own agents are criminals and murderers. 

*Unhidden

And for the last time, Yes I have tried ice-cream and I do like it. 

firesword4:

*hidden* Not when he sleeps....it is now covered with heart decals and a large "I LOVE NATASHA" on his arrow case.

Of course, I'm in the rafters waiting for his reaction. Maybe I'll put it on YouTube. And....what follows happened another time, not now obviously. *unhidden*

Kiki: Kiki loves Daddy.

James: This is not your IM, ki. Go away.

Kiki: *starts crying*

James: Gah. FU. Thor - any ideas on how to get her to shut up? ~James

Loki:

*hidden

I thought he slept with it under his pillow.... 

Anyway, do post it on youtube, it will be hilarious

*unhidden.

(Thor- Sorry, I know not how to calm down mortal children)

~Loki