69th 70th 71st question

NikkitaKramer:

oh fine but if you do try to take over, maybe I can help you. oh and so you know when me and the avengers first met, I made the monster unconscious, captain almost die along with the hawk and the spider, the man of iron got a couple scratches, then and only then did Thor try to stop me, he got a scratch too. I was very mad that day, I don't know why , but I was. Nikkita says she'll gather your fan girl army. she says there is over 300,000,000people in it.

Loki:

Wow. That's a big army. I was not aware there were that many mortals on Midgard.

Firesword4:

If Odin came into your cell late at night, tried to hug you, and tearfully told you that he loved you, what would you do?

Loki:

That is not possible. Odin thinks we a pathetic monster.

I do not know if I could forgive him for lying to me about my entire life. A do not believe I can forgive him for treating me like a monster my whole life. Making me believe that I was his son. Treating Thor like a prince and making me live in his shadow. He better shed a lot of tears if he wants me to even think of forgiving him.

BreannaPierson:

I was in one of my safety rooms in Manhattan when you attacked all of my powers where going haywire that day and 30 of your chutari (did i spell that right?) decided it was a good idea to rip the door off and try to get to me it was a very bad idea on their part i accidentally turned them to ashes with my uncontrolled powers. I am truly Sorry about that my lord.

Loki: it was merely a mistake it's in the past now. And it's spelled Chitauri.

-Loki