271st- 275th questions

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey:

We got back the present before being captured....oh and by the way who is dis chick starin' at me? and what she starin' at me for? if you don't know ask Goldilocks.... oh and tell your cats mew miow meow miu meow miow. and tell me their reaction.

Loki:

Well, there are many ladies in the palace so I know not which "Chick is staring at you.

(Thor-like he said, there are many women here, you will have to describe her for me)

And after showing my cats what you said, Ebony seemed rather indifferent, Havoc hid in a corner and my snow leopard growled at the screen....

(Thor- brother, cats cannot read....)

you foget these are my cats. Of course they can read. 

What did you say to them?

 newavenger4:

im back. i had to make a new profile thing, because nikkita figured out the password for it. now that i have this one she cant get on it. i think i know what the walls of your cell are now that i seen them. *hidden i know exactly how to break them to. unhidden* how is asgard thor? how are your cats brother? ~alias out.

Loki:

*hidden

the walls are unbreakable. No matter how hard you try it wont work. trust me on that.

*unhidden

(Thor- Asgard is fine like always...)

Let's see, Ebony is rather moody these days and is getting very..... fat? I think she could deliver her litter very soon.

Havoc wakes me up at every hour of the night and wont let me sleep for more that half an hour which gets very annoying but then again, I tought him to be mischievous.

Eira is growing fast. I dont believe her siblings would bother her anymore if they saw how strong she is now.

 PinkPikachuXD:

Lord Loki, is Ebony doing ok? Are the kittens close? Sorry about the PMS question, I was curious! Also, we got Amy back I'm super happy! ~Cleo

Loki:

Ebony is very moody but she's well. I think the kittens are very close now. 

BreannaPierson:

king loki me and a few friends where wondering when your birthday is and if you can recive presants and a cake should we send them?

Loki:

I think i aswered that question already. I probably would receive the cake and preasants as long as there's nothing that would aid an escape. 

 firesword4:

*hidden* Someone closed my youtube account so I can't post it....

however it was hilarious, he started screaming and shaking the bow, then Nat came in and saw the arrow case decorations. Ehehehe. *unhidden*

Loki:

*hidden

i wish I oculd have seen that

*unhidden

~Loki