100th -105th questions

LiberDeSpes:

sorry frosty.

me and alchol dont go well. After getting drunk I sent that and ran around the .... houussee screaming Iv got a jar of dirt.

Still sorry. Anyway hi thor. ¡!

Im sorry Loki and pretty please stop calling me mortal.

you cant touch this... amazingness.

POPTARTS.

quick, or slow,hehe, question. have you ever played chess? cause I think you'ld be good at it

Also please wacth this hilerous clip called Loki and Thor therapy by Tim0bs on you tube. ask the female to find it for you.

if ya dont know who female is listern up.

FE in earth ( not midgurd. we named it first ) is iron.

another word for man is male there for iron man is female.

hehehe.

Have fun as I eat all the cookie love like sisters and unicorns. me

cause im not telling you ma name. try find me now frosty.

Say hi to Thanos for me. I miss him dearly. mabe...yes...IL NEVER TELL

Loki:

How about we make a deal. I won't call you mortal and you don't call me frosty and ONlY call me Loki, my king, or something of the like. Deal? Though I will contnue calling you mortal until you give Ma a reasonable name to call you." Miss awesomeness "is not an option.

And yes I have played chess before. So far in am undefeated.

I have no intention of talking to man of iron and I have already watched that video. Mortals need to stop making these pathetic forms of entertainment.

And I most defiantly will not be talking to Thanos. In fact I would rather never see him again as I kind of failed him when I failed to conquer Midgard....

And I do not need to know your name as when I get out I will not require your name to find you.

(Thor- um hello)

LiberDeSpes:

and i insulted u 7times. before. learn to count

Loki:

I know how to count mortal. I said twenty because it was the first number that I thought of. I did not wish to waste my time and read your insulting comment again and count how many times you insulted me.

Manateegirl:

Yes I'm pretty sure Balfour is my father. My mother said that after she found out she was pregnant she ran away and hid until I was born. Once I was born she entrusted my care to a mortal so that I wouldn't find out who or what I was. That plan obviously failed because one day when I was ten I was having and argument with the woman and I grabbed her hand and she passed out well that's what I thought but she had died Because of my childish rage. The next day Freya showed up at my door and explained that she is my mother but until recently I had no clue who my father was. Thank you for explaining what I am and please ask Thor if he has Freya and if he has ask him to tell her that I am leaving for good this time.

Thanks ~Renée

Loki:

You're welcome.
And I will tell Thor.

Mystery_wonders:

"Lol" is an acronym its shorter for " laugh out loud " same as "omg" = "oh my god" is that any help?

Loki:

Thank you, miss Jackie. Though please do not use these acronyms as I, being an Asgardian, am not familiar with this.

NikkitaKramer:

yeah well when I have it in my hand it can bring more than just two of they are holding on to me. what was the other thing, I forgot. oh well. see you in 3 days. alias out

Loki:

Good luck.

-Loki