85th-91st questions

Manateegirl:

Thank you for answering my question and I confronted my mum today and she said her real name is Freya I think and my dads name is Baldur (Due to a one night stand) and that he is dead (which YOU should know all about) and that I wasn't supposed to happen. She also said that since I'm a sort of Demigodesses she says I am a "Valkyrie" I'm not familiar with what I am. I took off to some where in actually not sure where I am but I think it's Asgard (not that it's where I want to be) I had to get away from my mother.
My question is have you watched any mortal movies? If you have what is your favourite?
*this is hidden from Thor and Oden*
Just so you know I have a certain power that lets me see into the future and this morning I got a vision of Thor and a serpent and you. It was rather blurry but what I remember is their died
*end of hidden message*

Thanks again ~Renée

Loki:

I have not seen any mortal movies as in my time at Midgard I was a bit busy trying to conquer your realm.
And who did you say died?

NikkitaKramer:

I am not a mortal. this is still alias. Nikkita is busy. me and your army of fan girls and an army of frost giants will be coming. in four days.

Loki:

I meant no disrespect by calling you a mortal. If you at not immortal, I call you mortal. Some of you have requested that I not call you mortal but I have a hard time remembering who. I apologizes if I have offended you in any way but I cannot promise I won't stop calling you a mortal.

*hidden*
Also, how do you plan on bringing my whole army of fan girls to Asgard? The only way that many people could get to Asgard is by using the bifrost which has not eat been repaired and Heimdal would have to allow you to pass. No dark magic is powerful enough to bring that many mortals to this realm. When I brought the frost giants there were only a few I could smuggle in at a time. Also please do not bring the frost giants. They can cause destruction but there is no reason they would help me at all. I killed their leader, my birth father. They likely want revenge.

LiberDeSpes:

hi Laufyson. ! .

just curiose ( sorry for the bad spelling.) i follow a religon called paganism. They worship u gods. ANYWAY did any of the gods or you ever come to earth, midgurd, and visit us sad followers. ps. Every pagan has there main god, one like them in history and personality. MINES u somehow. Im to awesome for you thought.

:-P

Loki:

I don't recall any of us gods visiting any followers on Midgard. The only time I have been to Midgard was to conquer your realm which did not work out.

I am flattered however that I am your.. Um.. Main god. I had not realised that mortals still worshiped us as gods. And what do you mean you're to "awesome" for me? I am a god you mortal fool! I am very awesome and you should show some respect!

(Thor- calm down brother I'm sure this mortal meant no harm)

.....

Mystery_wonders:

Call me joss, and is it a bad thing a have an obssesion over you? Like literly i do it scares my friends.

Loki:

if it means you are loyal to me than it is not a bad thing. Besides most of my army has an obsession over me. It's rather flattering though creepy at times. And tell your friends it is not your obsession they should be frightened of but the fact that if they do not pledge their loyalty to me, they will wish they where never born...

(Thor- do not frighten these mortals you are locked up in prison and won't be getting out any time soon)

I do what I want brother I am not required to listen to your pathetic words.

Amateurwriter:

what do you think about all the people who think of you as a lonely misunderstood person in need of a hug?

Loki:

I am lonely and misunderstood but I most certainly do lot ned a hug.
(Thor- yes you do you just won't admit that. In fact, I'm going to go hug you right now)

Don't you dare!

(Thor- cant stop me;))

Mystery_wonders:

Call me jackie if u may, but is it bad i have an obssesion over u or did u cast a spell when u came to midguard? Your always in my thoughts kinda creepy .-.

Loki:

I thought you asked me to call oh Joss. Make up your mind mortal.
I cast no such spell when I came to Midgard. The obsessions had nothing to do with me. You should have let me rule you when you had the chance. And now that you all want me back I am locked up in this pathetic dungeon.

J_0823:

I think you'll male a wonderful model! Would you perfer Thor was a girl instead of a boy?

Loki:

Thank you?
And I so not care if Thor is a female or male, I would hate him either way. Though it would be hilarious to see Thor turn into a lady.

(Thor- I am quite content with being a male thank you very much. And do you not recall, brother, that you ready tried to turn me into a lady?)

Don't remind me.

(Thor- why do t you tell this mortals what happened?)

I already did in a past question. But in case you mortals forgot, the spell backfired and I turned into a girl....hence lady Loki....

-Loki