fourteenth question

BreannaPierson:

did you spell my name wrong on accident or are you trying ot irritate me? I hate it when people spell my name wrong, its my biggest pet-peive and one of the only ways to tick me off, the other way is if someone touches my books!!! Oh an If I were to join your army who do I contact and what expectations do you have if I were to join?

Loki:

Well, Lady Breanna, I apologize for spelling your name wrong, I did not notice. Please dont yell at me, I am a god, mortal, nobody yells at me.

(Thor- Odin did when you came back to Asgard)

Shut it brother before I make you.

(Thor- Is that a threat? You know very well that you cant make me do anything while locked up in a cage)

Like I said, silence yourself.

And about joining my army, If you want to be a memeber, then you already are, just be ready to come to my aid and do exactly what I tell you when the time comes and if I need you.

You've already contacted me so contacting anybody else will not be necessary.

I expect you to be loyal and not to question your orders. Thats about it. Oh and recruit as many memebers as you can.

I must go now, the Allfather himself has decided to pay me a "friendly" and unwanted visit. If only he would leave me alone......

~Loki out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment!!