eleventh, twelfths and thirteenth question

BriannaPierson:

by the way my mom's last name was pierson and my dad he does not have a last name he is known only as mathaius ,and holy symbols do not work on me i have tried to lock myself in a christian church as well as a catholic one in order to weakin my powers they both got completely destroyed when my power was unleashed in fact the only thing left was a huge crater!!!!!

thanks for the help loki and as for my father well he is a soldier demon and has no time for what he calls a "mistake"! I mean that is all i am to him I am kind of like you in regard to our fathers no matter what i do i am never good enough to be concidered his daughter ,in fact he has told me time and time again that i am a filthy 1/2 breed who should not have been born in the 1st place ,as well as being no child of his !!!

Loki:

Lady Brianna,

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand how difficult having a father like that must be. I'm about to let my show so this may get awkward. You are not a "mistake" some parents are merely too stupid to understand that their children are all special no matter how different they are or if they were unexpected. Pay no heed to your father's words.

I am no demon nor half demon so the help I can offer you is not much. I am a frost giant as most of you already know. Anything I ever did was not enough for Odin. I only wanted to be Thor's equal. I never wanted the throne. I thought of it as a burden I do not wish to bear.

For all you mortals who still think im an arse, I only wanted to rule over Midgard because you mortals need a leader to unite you all and if being a leader would make me equal to Thor than it was worth a shot.

Lady Brianna just remember that you dont have to prove yourself to anybody but yourself. I learned that the hard way.

(Thor- so does that mean you no longer want to conquer Midgard?)

No brother it means that I no longer want to conquer it to prove myself to father but to prove to myself that I can. I still will conquer Midgard one way or another. Rememebr , I have an army, you do not.

(Thor- well I have the Asgardian army at my disposal.)

Good luck getting it to Midgard and my army is made up of nearly every girl in Midgard (I think) besides, you heroes are to gentle and weak to lay a finger on ladies.

Car1030:

at my collage people dressed in green,gold, and black in honer of you, even are teachers dressed up so.........how does every one at my school dressing up like you to honer you make you feel ? and thank you for clearing up the children thing sorry if i angered you master.

Loki:

To be honest, Im flattered but im equally creeped out.... Im content that I have so many memebers in my army though....

AngieRodriguez393:

Loki i am part mischievous and i can control people i just told Jane (thors mortal girlfriend) to love you then u get Natasha so don't tell thor but i sent Jane to as guard and she might be able to let you out!!! And i sent your septer too

Loki:

Well, mortal, I am impressed! This aught to be intresting. Im sure its safe to bet that Thor isnt too happy about this...

(Thor- Jane will never be yours brother!!!!)

haha as if you can stop me brother!!

(Thor- well, I just found Jane wandering the palace looking for you, I will not forgive you for this!)

Wasnt my fault.....

Im impressed Lady Angie. good job. and thanks for the septer.

(Thor- you dont have the septer brother, stop feeding these fortals with your pathetic lies!)

You wouldnt know if I have the septer or not I have magic, you do not.......*mischievous smile*

~LOKI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~