fourth question

• Dedicated to Everyone in Loki's Army

Q:

marlomariel: Given the chance, would you kill Thor if you could?Would you rather lick an elephant's but or lick peanut butter off a hobo's foot?

A:

Mortal,

If I had the sweet chance to kill Thor, I would gladly tak it. That mewling baby deserves it and has it coming. I absolutely detest that oaf and cant stand the mere sight of him!!

(Thor- hey thats rude! Im your brother for Odin's sake!!!! tell the truth brother!!!)

No. I wouldnt be able to. After all, I grew up with him. Damn you Thor for making me show them my "soft side". Though I would come very very very very very very close to ending his miserable existence.

(Thor- you know you love me:)_)

Deep down somewhere in my heart, I may have a slight, miniscule, small bit of affection for you. brother, but that is all.

Anyway, back to the question,

I am not familiar with Midgard's beasts but I am sure it would not please me to lick an "elephant's" hind quarters. I do not know what this mortal substinance called "peanut butter" is. Im sure it tastes repulsive. As for licking it off a "hobo's" foot, There is no such word in Asguard therefore I haven't the slightest idea of what a "hobo" is.

(Thor- I can look it up for you, brother)

Hang on a minute while I search for these strage words/creatures.............................................................

..............................................................................................

I.HAVE.NO.ANSWER.FOR.THAT.PATHETIC.AND.QUITE.DISTURBING.QUESTION.

Why in Odin's beard would you even ask me that??

(Thor- that is not a valid answer little brother)

An elephant's posterior looks quite disturbing so assuming peanut butter isnt as repulsive as I think, I'll lick it off a hobo's foot. THough really, I have servants who can do that for me.

(Thor- uh, no you dont, you're locked up in a cell)

Stop reminding me Thor.

~Loki Laufeyson

(Thor- you meen Loki Odinson. You are my brother)

not really brother, I will always be Laufeyson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

vote

comment

follow me!!