158th-161th questions

LiberDeSpes:

hi loki.
Thanks for being patient with my questions never mind the fan girls. Well you dont have a choice but still.

Iv always wondered, are all stories and books in asgurd true? like on midgurd do you have made up stories like fairytales?

If you got out of prison, not like you will get out of space jail, but if you did what would be your first action?

Also after reciving so many followers would you ever think about ruling midgurd again?. please dont but still.

I dont know what education in asgurds like as iv only been there once, but are you ever taught about midgurd? like our culture and traditions?

Lastly if you were stuck in a cell with anyone who would it be? rember you'ld be stuck there forever with who ever.

Thanks for you time. Good night Loki.
.Pandora.

Loki:

We have many fairytales and fictional stories in Asgard.

(Thor- Most books in the palace however are filled with history and aren't very intresting. I see not how Loki has his room littered with books. He stays there for hours everyday studying and reading!)

It's better use of my time than spending my day with a family that care's not for me. 

(Thor- dont say that brother, we do-)

okay next question,

first thing I will do when I get out of this prison is go eat some real food and then go to my room in the palace and read and practice sorcery. I assume you expected me to say I would try take over Midgard again. I will get my revenge, but first I have to settle things with ZThanos for failing him. Wish me luck mortals. 

I am thinking of ruling Midgard again except I wont be so violent about it. I already have half of Midgard's population following me. 

Here in Asgard we are taught about all nine realms but not in so much detail. I still find Midgard very wierd and think many of your cultures are rather...strange. 

I dont know who I would want to be locked up in a cell with for the rest of my life. I don't necesarily like my family and I dont many friends. 

PinkPikachuXD:

Oooo! Ebony is such a pretty name!!! Have you received her yet? If not she should arrive soon. ~Cleo

Loki:

Ahh, yes I have receive the cat. She's very adorable. Thank you mortal. 

Im hopinekwr ogourgor ourwtgorgoeuouep eogpppi 

Ebony quit walking on my keyboard! 

Anyway thank you for my cat. 

NikkitaKramer:

you are not answering me why?

Loki:

What was your question? It seems I did not receive it. 

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey well that sucks ki ki (couldn't resist) what were you and goldilocks(yeah that's his new nickname) like when you were younger? were you good brothers?

Loki:

Listen mortal, call me Ki ki one more time and I will personally make sure your life is a living hel when I get out of this prison!

(Thor- Loki! the mortal means no harm, you dont see me getting angry because this mortal called me Goldilocks)

*sighs 

Did i not tell them to stop calling me those horrible names?

When Thor and I were younger I guess we got along better than we do now. 

We did everything together though I always knew the people favored Thor. 

I remember I'd always be getting into trouble and I'd always get Thor in trouble too. Those were the good days....

~Loki god of mischeif