35th 36th 37th 38th 30th 40th questions

northchild:

hi loki Im Cournelia Thanoson. anywayyy im a big fan and wanted to ask.

Like all magic in norse mythology the tesseract can be absorb to add on to your power Why didnt you just do that?

Loki:

Daughter of Thano,

I am well aware of the fact that the tesseract could be absorbed to add on to my power but the Chitauri wanted it. The Chitauri dragged me into this mess in the first place and they wanted the tesseract. It would have been suicide to absorb it's power when the Chitauri had an army to use against me and kept threatening me. thats why I didnt do that. 

marlomariel:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Loki:

Thats not physically possible. So nobody is your answer. If I am incorrect, then

I havent the slightest idea, mortal. Why would I even know that?! In Asgard nobody lives in a pineapple under the sea. If people do that in Midgard then my opinion of you Midgardians has reached its nadir. 

Aquadragon78:

King Loki, 

First off, if a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck could chuck 80 pounds of wood. Secondly, if you could wish for ONE thing and receive it, what would you wish for? If you could try to take over earth again, would you use either:
A) The Chitauri
B) The Skree
C) Jotuns
D) Allie with Doom and his Doombots
Or....
E) Your giant fan girl/fanboy army that makes up over 1/2 of the entire worlds population. 

That's all. Please slap Thor for me! 
Ciao, AquaDragon78

Loki:

Thankyou for enlightening me on the subject of how much wood a woodchuck is capable of chucking.

If I could wish for anything it would be that everyone stop looking at me like I am a moster. 

If I were to attemp to take over Midgard once more, and I had to choose one of those options, I would most definatly NOT use the Chitauri for obvious reasons, I am familiar with the skree but we do not exactly see eye to eye. I have'nt the remotest idea of who Allie is but I am familiar with Doom. I dont trust him. My fan girl and fan boy army would be very useful to take over Midgard as the Avengers wouldnt lay a finger on their fellow Midgardians especially when 95% of them are ladies. I would use my army. 

Now excuse me while I slap Thor..................

marlomariel:

What is your favorite song?
What was the happiest moment if your life?
What was your reaction when black widow fooled you when u were locked up in the helecarier into telling her your plan was to unleash the hulk?

Loki:

I am not familiar with many of your Midgardian songs and you would not know and Asgardian songs but f the ones I have heard I particularly enjoyed listening to "You Just Got Loki'd " very clever, mortals. 

The happiest moment of my life was when saved Thor's arse in a battle when we were young. Not because i sayed Thor but because Odin threw a banquet for me and it didnt end up being a party for Thor. 

Do you mortals really think Natasha tricked the God of Mischief TRICKERY ad lies?! It was part of my plan. If S.H.I.E.L.D knew I planned to unleash the Hulk there would be utter caos and gues what? there was. Mission accomplished. 

BreannaPierson:

Loki my king, peter pipper and woodchuck are two midgardian nursery rhymes . Those pests who used those rhymes are probably trying to make you look like a fool!!!

Loki:

Nursery rhymes? do they think me a child?! Besides I believe my answers to those pathetic nursery rhymes were valid.

BreannaPierson:

My king here is the list of my abilities as promised.

1) manifestation 
2) energy manipulation
3) telekanetic 
4) elemen
5) shape shifting
6) weather control ( hurricane Katrina was me being one pissed off 1/2 demon)
7) make things/people decintagrate 
8) create protective barriers 
9) black magic 
10) invisibility

Loki:

Impressive Lady Breanna. Now to answer your question on how to hide from S.H.I.E.L.D, use your invisibility and black magic. When I get out of this cage I can teach you some mor black magic if you wish. You seem like a worthy aprentice.

~Loki