43rd 45th 46th question

Aquadragon78:

King Loki,

Thank you for answering my questions. I am truly sorry about your past I'm Asgard, and please taser Thor for me... If my spell worked, you should find one by your bed. Hopefully, it did. And just in case, I upgraded the taser so it will affect Jotuns, Asgardians, Dark Elves and Fire Giants (I'm afraid I do not know whether or not they have a proper name). For my questions this time, they are:

1) If you HAD to kill one person, who would it be?

A) Frigga

B) Thor

C) Amora

D) Sif

2) If you could only save ONE of these people, who would you save?

A) Thor

B) Odin

C) Sif

D) Amora

Thank you for your consideration. Ciao, AquaDragon78

Loki:

Thankyou for attempting to give me a taser but I am sad to say it did not work. My cell works agaonst magic of all types (though I'v managed to keep some of mine.) Your taser unfotunatly appeared outside of my cell and one of the guards guarding my cell found it. They found me annoying and tasered me about 10 times. You mortals defintly know how to make weapons that hurt. Thank you for trying though. 

Anyway I would kill Amora. She gets in the way of my plans too much and I dont need competion. Besides, Thor used to fancy her so it would likely hurt him even a little. 

I would save....... Thor out of the options given. Odin is out of the question, I chose to kill Amora in the question above, Sif and I are not on talking terms and cant even tolerate eachother's presence so Thor's my only other option. I may not like him but I did grow up with him. 

elizabethnightshadow:

hi king Loki. Im Elizabeth.Call me lizzy. Im a friend of northchild ( Thanoson ) Im the child of tree but I do not know who my father is.

anyway I wanted to ask, shield wants me to join the avengers but im not sure. If you want I could be a double agent for you?

PS do you know how I can find out who my father?

Thank you for you time my lord

Loki: 

greetings Lady Lizzy,

I think you should accept S.H.I.E.L.D's invitation to join them. I am sur you are capable of spying on them for me. I have other spies in S.H.I.E.L.D at the moment but I guess the more the better. 

I apologize but I have no idea how to find your father.

amateurwriter:

why you so mean subject? you make queen sad. :( any who....do you hate your mother for lying to you about who you are and where you came from? and how long till you get out of jail?

Loki:

You tell me I am mean yet you call me your subject and expect me to kindly respond to all your pathetic questions?! Once again mortal, I am NOT YOUR SUBJECT! I do not cae if I make you sad, you anger me! 

And  to answer your questions, I do not hate Frigga. If it was her decision I wouldnt have grown up in a lie. Odin didnt allow her to tell me about my true parentage. Besides, Frigga is the only Asgardian who treats me like a Prince of Asgard. 

I am not sure how long it will be until I am out of jail. For my "crimes" on Midgard, Odin was going to sentence me to death. Frigga and Thor talked him out of it, thankfully. THough I'm sure I would have escaped. Anyway, Odin sentenced me to an eon in prison, which is a very long time but Frigga wil talk him out of it sooner or later. I expect about a few decades in this hell hole. Unless my magic is required at some point. 

BreannaPierson:

My king how long do you have to suffer in that prison ,how long did that heartless adoptive father of yours sentence you to that stupid prison?!!!

Loki:

I aswered this in the question above. About an eon though I'm sue Frigga will reduce my sentence to a few decades. 

~Loki Laufeyson (Thor- Loki Odinson)

shut up Thor.