145th- 149th questions

marlomariel:

Loki, miss me? Have t talked to ya in a while:P so...if you were a human and you were about to go to college, what college would u attend?

Loki:

I haven't the slightest idea mortal. I am not famliar with Midgardian education. Though I would attend the best college whichever one that is. 

amateurwriter:

t's a vortex manipulator....do you know what that is? and if you do will you recieve it? oh and i just remembered what i did to upset mr.stupido. i died his hair pink and bedazzled his iron suit green and black. :D umm okay what is the most embarrassing name your mom has ever called you?

Loki:

I dont believe I would be able to recieve such a device as it would be used to aid my escape and I dont think Thor and Odin are that stupid. 

Let's see, my name is rather short but Frigga managed to come up woth a name humiliate me with.  They were Lo lo  or Ki ki. and if you tell this to anybody I will personally end your meager excistence. She only called me that when I was young though, thankully. And don't you dare call me that. EVER. 

(Thor- Why was I not aware of this? I will enjoy calling you Lo Lo!)

excuse us while we have a little dicsussion......

Brother, I will slay you in your sleep. 

(Thor- too bad you can't) 

True but I can call you Glodilocks. 

(Thor- You think me a woman?! that be a woman's name!)

Does that offend you? so you dont like Goldielocks.... how about Blondie? suits you well. 

(Thor- You can call me the Thunderer.)

you can call me Loki and I'll call you Thor. Are we in agreement?

(Thor- fine) 

okay, next question...

PinkPicachuXD:

Lord Loki, I'll send you a pop tart! What do you eat in your prison anyways? Must get lonely in there, huh? ~Cleo 

Lord Loki, what's your favorite scene in avengers? Who is your favorite marvel villain? *hidden* I showed the new recruits a couple of things, mostly fighting, there doing quite well. *unhidden* ~Venus

Loki:

What I eat in prison is practiaclly rubbish in my opinion. 

(Thor- you are fed better than the other prisoners so stop complaining!)

It's still rubbish. And yes, Lady Cleo, I am quite lonely in here. 

(Thor- Brother, I'm with you practically all day) 

Only because you have no life. Besides, I ignore you so I'm still lonely. 

(Thor- ......)

My favortie scene in that mortal movie was when the man out of time, Thor and metal man fought in the forest. It's hilarious how insolent mortals can be. I could have run away if it didnt go against my plan.

My favorite marvel villain would be myself though I dont consider myself a villain.

BreannaPierson:

Loki my friend wanted to ask you if thor is really what he is protrayed as in the movies ? He sees thor as a big dumb brute , as well as a stereotypical midgardian Jock which is also known as a dumb blond who is only good at sports or being a bully.

Loki:

The way Thor is portrayed in that movie is actually very acurate. 

let's see, he has a big ego, he loves to battle, he's not too bright (well compared to me anyway), he's good at combat, and can get very sentimental at inconvenient times....

(Thor- brother-)

I dont think you mortals care for what THor has to say here, right? okay, all in agreement. Thor keep your mouth shut nobody cares. 

BreannaPierson:

The tin can, spangles,and widdow just found me and my death dealing friend they had 12 other agents with them i am happy to say all 3 avengers are comatose thanks to me combing 4 of my ablities and the other agents are dead thanks to my death dealing friend ,oh and all of this is hidden i do not want thor trying to wake up his friends seeing as the coma can only be reversed by me or by his lightning but he may just end up killing them if he uses too high a voltage they are human after all . Unhidden ,have you ever told odin how you felt about his lies or the fact that the way he told you about the adoption made you feel like little more than a tool to be used and discarded ? Think about it this way how would he know that he made you feel betrayed,and to quote you " a stolen relic" if you do not tell him about it in a calm way, he is more likely to listen to a calm and logical loki than an angered and raging loki don't you think ?

Loki:

First of all, I was not adopted, I was stolen. Second, I'm sure Odin knows by now how I feel about being stolen merely to be used for his purpose and then discarded. 

I am not angry because he stole me from the Frost Giants as I was abandoned and left to die, but because he lied to me my whole life. Led me to belive I was a prince of Asgard and had every right to the throne. Let me wonder why Thor was always better, why everybody loved Thor, Thor was so mighty, THor this Thor that. I had always wondered why I didnt look like my Thor or odin. Why I was not as strong as Thor. 

When I was a young boy, I felt that the only way to be noticed was by causing mischeif. And that's what I did. But the way of mischief kind of stuck to me therefore I am the God of Mischief....

Besides, I had the right to be angry at Odin for all the lies. 

~Loki God of Mischief