433rd-442nd

Hi Loki! I'm baaaack! Sorry about not asking you questions for so long but my holidays are busy and with the Desolation of Smaug coming out I chose to obsess over that instead of you! But don't worry you're still my #1 obsession. Most of the time. But now I have questions!!!!

1. What happened to liking Natasha?!?! I mean come ON you're like perfect for each other!! GIVE BLACKFROST A CHANCE!!!!!

2. Do you need anything? Like cookies, or books, or anything, anything at all? I could send you stuff if you want. OOOH I COULD SEND YOU THE LOTR & HOBBIT BOOKS!!!! Okay I'm doing that. Don't worry you'll like them. I hope.

3. Do you still want me to make you that picture of you in your cage with your cats? Or would you rather it be in your bedroom, since you're not in your cage anymore? Or both, I'm good with that.

Also, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MIDTERMS @TomHiddlesLoki! I know you can do it! Wow just sounded like Dora... NOT GOOD SEÑOR! But seriously, hope you do well! I'll be praying for you! XD <3

 erinroseh123

Loki:

What happened to liking Natahsa? you guys happened. Lets jut say i wont be telling you guys any future love intrests... like ever. you can thanks those who went along and TOLD HER. So I got over her and moved on with my life. that simple. I gave BlackFrost (really you gave it a shipname?) a chance. 

Send me whatever you want, i enjoy the gifts

and my cats in my bedroom please i dont want any reminders of being locked away. 

(A/N thanks:) just finishe midterms, wasnt too bad)

but what if you do find this mortal that will make your heart softer
?

btw that's not a good joke dnt play with my emotions

 StopitsPat

Loki:

make my heart softer? do you all think me to be a cruel heartless monster or something? Well I kind of am....

My apologies.....

Loki don't be that way. You didn't answer my questions and don't say you don't like me I know you do have a heart. Somewhere. If you want pudding (chocolate) then you will answer my last questions. (restating) could my friend borrow your helmet? Why do you fall to the stupor of humans? Disgusting creatures.

 smiley6284

Loki:

ive been reliably told i dont have one. 

pudding....hmmmm..... fine.

No. And dont compare me to mortals. 

Hey Loki thanks for the advise You are right I should just ingore them. Anyway If you and Thor when to my party What have you guy done when my parent and so called friends done what they done to me. Also what type of gifts would you guys would have got me. Also Loki is your thoughts on the color blue and black together I think its a good combo.