248th-254th questions

PinkPikachuXD:

Ok, but tell me when the kittes are born! Because I need to send you medicine for them so they don't get sick! Trust me, sick kittens aren't fun. How are you on pudding? Do you need more? What's Thor's opinion on the kittens? Does he even know Ebony is pregnant? ~Cleo

Loki:

I shall. I have enough pudding to last me years. Thank you to everyone who sent them to me. 

Thor reads everything I write here so I'm sure he knows about the kittens.

(Thor- I dont have an opinion on them. They keep Loki happy so I dont mind them.)

Firesword4:

*hidden* Natasha's hair is now baby blue with pink highlights - her catsuit is neon pink....
That was actually quite hilarious to watch - she'll have to get a new catsuit though cuz it's permanent dye...
Oh and she hasn't noticed yet but her guns are jammed and have little heart decals all over the barrels *unhidden*
Thor you didn't answer my question....how do you deal with them? ~James

Loki:

*Hidden

I really want to see that. She must be outraged! 

*unhidden

(Thor- I dont know, I guess I go to father and make him do something)

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey:

BAHAHAHAHA (Master--we've gotten to current time...she did this thingie with the wibbly wobbly lever and blah blah and now we're stuck inside the T.A.R.D.I.S. 'cuz there are guards surrounding it.....why are there guards surrounding it? do you or Thor know?) hahhahahahhahhahahahaha (Master- oh and have you got a cure for craziness? that'd be helpful just about now >.>)

Loki:

If there's guards surrounding it teleport to a different place. You fixed it right?

I assume there's guards there because you're not supposed to be in Asgard.