217th- 231st questions

LiberDeSpes:

hey.
Im sorry bout my rudness. Its conplicated and you dont care so I wont explain. And Im not a mortal. How like a desperate fan that sounds, i am not.

Anyway Loki, do you like horses or kittens more? I prepare horses but that because I own one called Aries. Shes black with a white star like shape on her face above her eyes.

Also my only kitten I had when I was 10 ran away. He was called Mischief. 

Anyway. I was wondering in the films yggdrasil is shown as a tree on the rainbow bridge, but in the ancient mythology its the shape of the nine realms. Is it both or one? and which?

By the way, hi Thor! 

Sorry for my rudeness again Sir. Gute nacht.

Pandora

Loki:

As long as you dont call me Ki Ki i will not call you mortal. That simple.

I like them both. I dont really have a favorite. 

The tree Yggdrasil is the shape of the nine realms.

Your apology has been accepted. 

(Thor- hello)

Gute Nacht Fräulein Pandora.

manateegrl:

I have bad news, I have no idea where I am. When we got back with Natasha and stark Natasha took off and stark went to play with his computer gadget thingys. When I got to my room (that I share with Natasha) I opened the door to she her and hawk eye going at it so ya I'm mentally scared for life and of coarse thor thought it was funny. *hidden* 
I used my magic to see where I am and I still have no idea other then I'm somewhere I'm England..........I think
*unhidden*
Anywho I see why you would have to stay locked up in a room but I don't get how you will stay locked up and try to get food for the cats (well cats and leopard)

Loki:

I'm locked up but I get food everyday. Guards or servants bring it to me. They also bring food for the cats. 

And I'm afraid I cannot help you with finding out where you are. I have no idea either. Sorry. 

 faithandhopeiniowa:

king Loki, 
*hidden* even though I have not many powers I am in your army because you are awesome *unhidden* what is your favorite number? What do you think your life whould have been like if Odin had not stolen you? If those silly avengers had not stopped you, how whould you have ruled midguard? thank you for your time my King:)
-Lady Kay