Questions...

I'm back, mortals

Q: Hhaaddeess

Loki, what would you do if you were walking down the street and some mortal randomly slapped you?

A: That mortal would get to relish the look of surprise on my face before I end his or her life due to his or her great stupidity.

Q:yoru-chu

Loki,

In my realm.. Each god has their descendent and if that god were to die, the descendent would gain the power and title.. Now each god is responsible for a group of beings, my ancestor is responsible for the dream walkers and he had passed during the last war.. What do I do with them, I am not a leader nor will I ever feel like I will be.

-Tsukuyomi

Ayame-hime.

A: Fake it then. You may not be a good leader but no one else has to know that. 

Q:Avengers_Nerd

My King,

My friend, Jillian Stark, is Tony Stark's half sister from their mother's side. Her father is a Dark Elf and died when she was young, but she grew up thinking that she was mortal and that the pointy ears and grey skin were just birth defects, as well as her powers.

Here's the thing, Malekeith is her uncle and she didn't find out until Jane Foster found the Aether. She thinks Frigga's death is her fault because she wasn't quick enough on getting to the room. How do I convince her other wise? Because I hate seeing her like this.

As always,

Avengers_Nerd

A: Frigga's death... was my fault. I am the only one to blame so tell Miss Stark that she need not burden herself with this.

Q:HiddenDragon2137

Hello Loki, God of Mischeif and Trickery.

My name is Kali'Veera. My question, do you love you Mother Freya so much that you would give your life for her and protect her when the time arose?

I'm curious.

In will await your answer. Farewell for now.

~Kali'Veera

A: I would switch places with her in an instant if I could. She did not deserve to die. I failed to protect her and that is something I will always have to live with. 

Q:erinroseh123

Hello, My King! Long-time-no-see!

Anyway, I have a few questions (obviously):

1. Have you ever read/seen/heard of Harry Potter?

If yes: Who is your favorite character?

If no: You really should. I think you'll enjoy it, though the magic is different than Asguardian's.

2. Have you read/seen/heard of The Hobbit?

If yes: What do you think of Thorin and Thranduil?

If no: I'm sorry, I won't accept this answer. Go watch it and come back to this question.

That's all for now. Congratulations on the kingdom, and welcome back! :)

A: Yes, Snape. Yes, and I don't have an opinion on them. For your information, mortal, I don't have time to spend on watching Midgardian TV shows, I'm king an have duties to attend to. 

Q:Child_of_the_wolf

Loki,

Hello. I have a few important questions for you. Well, it isn't all that important, just my human curiosity at work.

First off, what's it like being a God? It seems interesting in my point of view, and I would like to get more information on the topic itself.

Second, why do you think everyone loves Poptart (Thor)? Honestly, his muscle makes up for the lack of brain, and I find him to be a little over heroic.

And last of all, why did you want to rule Midgard so badly? Was it for attention from Odin, or just to have a taste of power? I think it's too bland for a God like yourself to rule over. I mean, Midgardian's are a very bland race (yes, I'm Midgardian too).

Anyways, that's all I wanted to ask.

Sincerely,

Child_of_the_wolf

A: That's like me asking you what its like to be mortal. It feels normal. Its all I've ever known, I have nothing to compare it to. I have no idea why Thor has this obsession with Poptarts, I find them too sugary.  And I completely agree with your opinion on Thor. And I wanted to rule Midgard because I could have made your petty race great if given the chance...and Odin needed to know that I had it in me to be king. 

~Loki