351st-356

Well I would say getting a shell on my butt would be happier than not being able to walk, and thanks for the help! The mice here are stupid, they run right in front of me and I can catch them without using my legs! There much bigger the the mice in my old 'house' and by house I mean a dirty alley. Can I just live here in Asgard? Please? It's so pretty and nice! *adorable kitten eyes* ~Whiskers

 Piko_The_Leafeon

Loki:

we dont have mice here. Those are rats. 

You're a cat I dont think Odin will object to you being here. Also how did you get here in the first place?

Hello Uncle Loki. ~Verity

 _Captain_St1tch

Loki:

Hello? 

I dont recall being an uncle...

Oh & do you like pie? Cause I made you pie... It's apple pie. Do you like apple pie? I don't like apple pie... Or any pie... I lead a sad existence. But do you like apple pie? I'll send you the pie. Tell me if you like it. *send* & how's Thor? Is he over that good-for-nothing mortal yet?

 erinroseh123

Loki:

umm... sure? 

I think he's doing better. But i dont think he'll ever be over Jane. 

(Thor- i am so over her!)

is that why you still cry every night?

You know the obvious choice is right in front of your nose but you're tooo blind to notice.

(Thor- are you talking about Lady Sif?) 

ding ding, we have a winner!

(Thor- she's a friend and a warrior I see her as nothing more than a friend!)

Well she obviously doesnt. 

(Thoe- wait what?!)

never mind you blind oaf.

....I stole the Doctors T.A.R.D.I.S.......he will be looking for it soon that's why I came back to Asguard (yeah I'm here) outside the castle. see if you can spot me! oh and hello Thor. BTW Loki I have a message from the avengers from when I was captured there. do you wanna here it?

 Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

oh hello

*waves from window

Ill take the message here.

Ok do you smell like shampoo or what? And hey I'm not entirely evil... Just most of the time. I have already told Natasha. :p man did she have a hissy fit. I would watch your back...

 smiley6284

Loki:

I smell like shampoo? 

You told her!? AFTER I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO! IM DENYING EVRYTHING YOU MEWLING QUIM! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ON MY HIT LIST. WATCH YOUR BACK! DAMN MORTAL!

Random question, but can you play an instrument?

 ArtzyCat       Loki:   Yes. I play the violon, flute, and piano.                     
Photoshop is a picture editing program. I don't actually have any pictures of you in your cage with your cats but I do have one of you in your cage, so I would just edit in the cats. & probably a stack of books, cause I know you love books.

You would break my hand?!?! But I like my hand... You do know that if you do that me and my friends would lose faith in you and quit your army. No good leader intentionally hurts one of the people serving them, it would create an army serving under fear, which would lead to mutiny against the evil leader. Currently your army is built on your fangirl's love for you, but that could easily change. Just remember that even the great Loki can be taken down by enough forces. And your army is huge.

 erinroseh123

loki:

Okay, let me ask all of you something.

Why in Odin's beeard do you love me?! 

Im just a pathetic Frost Giant with no purpose but to cause mischief and pain!

Honestly I'm flatterd that somany of you happen to love me but im a little confused as to why!

You all want to change who I am but I dont want to change. Im not all fluffy and loving as all you think I am. Did you think I would hug you back and thank you for messing up my hair? 

Im a frost giant, I was born with a cold heart, I dont love. I dont care. Its in my bloody nature! 

So seriosuly, why do you love me? Im not special!

(Thor- aw brother dont be like that, you are spec-)

Thor you are not allowed to have a say in this, you're the reason I am who I am today. I lived in YOUR shadow, in YOUR greatness! 

~LOKI OUT