294th-301st questions

Hello again. Sorry i haven't been on lately. Been busy ruling. Anyways i have a question for odin. Do i need to come and make the truce there or can we make it on here? And when would a good time for you to let loki out be?

- newavenger4

Loki:

Umm.... I dont usually enjoy having Odin speak on my blog.....but fine...

(Odin- If coming to Asgard is innconvenient then yes but only as a last resort as I'd rather meet with you to discuss this. And Loki is currently under house arrest and will be for a while) 

I am searching for one, do you recommend anyone? I've almost perfected this one healing spell and I'm quite proud, what was the first spell you learned? ~Cleo

Hahaha! That was funny but I feel kinda bad now because everyone else is mean to him, I guess it's his fault because everyone here loves you more than Rapunzel over there, *points to Thor* But I guess he is ok for watching over Midgard and stuff, so tell him I'm sorry. ~Whiskers

- PinkPikachuXD

Loki:

As much as I'd love to point you in the direction of a great mentor this is something you have to do yourself. Its kind of an unspoken rule of magic. The sorcerer will determine if you're worthy enough. I think you'll do fine. 

The first spell I learned was a simple healing spell as well. I was quite proud of myself. 

Im glad you're more fond of me than Thor ehehe *hidden i have a favor to ask all of you, Thor went to see Heimdalla botu Jane, and he hasnt spoken to me since, would you please be extra nice to Thor even if you hate his guts like I do?  He aslo hasnt left his chambers......or eaten....or slept for that matter.....anyone know the cure to a broken heart? I hate seeing him like that....andhe hasnt broken things off with Jane yet*unhidden

actually Loki I insulted you before and you didn't do anything about it so...btw Thor: nanana Can't touch this nanana. oh and did Clint get the package I sent? *hidden you know the one containing a live animal with sharp claws that attacks anyone *unhidden

~ Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

Thats because I decided to be mature and ignore your petty insults.

*Hidden

How am I supposed to know?!

*unhidden

Hello my darling apprentice! Thor do calm down darling, though now im quiet sure you know how Loki felt growing up dont you.

Katrina is unable to speak this week, she's currently away on business, what type i havent a clue, i really don't care.

I cant believe you hate Tony Stark, your both rather intelligent, i would assume you two would get along rather nicely. 

*drinks my tea*

If you could travel through time is there anything you'd with to do differently?

Oh do you have any idea why this mr. Fury wants me to join SHIELD?

~ thebrat95203

Loki:

I assume Thor's answer to that would be yes but he isnt currently responding to anything....

ha! me, like Stark!? Why that man is the most insolent mortal i've had the displeasure to meet! He ay be smart for a mrotal but he's too arrogant for his own good!

If I could teavel through time I would stop myslef from allying with the Other....that didtn turn out well...

And does anyone else find it hilarios that Fury keeps recruiting my army into SHIELD? He has no idea how many people in SHILED repond to me. I assume he want you to join because you're special in some way. 

Hidden But I do have proof I got video of him and the other planning to take over the world. unhidden Hey loki who is the lady that fight with the warrion three? hidden she is the one that like thor. unhidden

~ Marvel_army_girl

*hidden

right.... almost forgot.... 

*unhidden

Lady Sif.

*hidden

Thats brilliant! I believe Thor will fancy her back sooner or later! THen he will stop locking himslef in his chambers everyday!

*unhidden

appears in the cage room* W-where Loki??? *closes eyes and listens* *trails towards your voice* *appears in the room* Hello, my lord. *kneels on hind paw* I see you are free from the wretched cage. I'm glad! Hi Ebony; hello everyone! I'm here to announce that - *hidden* I know you are under house arrest, but I have recruited another dozen of people that wish to be part of your army *unhidden* I want to be a loyal follower of yours. My master has granted me freedom; and sends you her farewell....

~ ArtzyCat

Loki:

*hidden

thats good. I assume the numbers in my army grow by the day. Next time I go to Midgard it will be easier than I thought to take over. ehehehehe 

*Loki face palms

No I need to stop planning to take over Midgard! It gets me nowhere! 

but then again Midgard is practically begging to be subjugated....

*unhidden

Well, keep commenting Mortals...

~Loki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT

(Authors Note)

I'm thinking of ending this soon since Im not getting as many comments as before. Any objections? 

If at least 10 people still want me to continue I will if not I may end it soon. Thank you for sticking with me this long though!