395th-417th

I helped that poor kitten, she's in my chambers. *hidden* Thank you my lord. I'm quite happy being in the army *unhidden*

 Daughter_Of_Mischief

Loki:

*hidden  glad to have so many followers *mischievous smile *unhidden

Aw my hands aren't grimy. They are cleaner than your's at the moment. Anyways my friend was worrying about the tumblr. Do you watch doctor who in there?

 smiley6284

Loki:

what about this tumblr is worrying her? 

and no. We have no television here.

Dear Loki,

Do you ever feel like no one understands you?

 isilya4622

Loki:

all the time mortal, all the time. 

Your godliness,

what is the best childhood memory you have with thor?

thor, you can answer this too.

 isilya4622

Loki:

Dispite all the things I had to put up with because of Thor, I guess there were a few times I remember when we actually had a good time. 

My favorite was when I was around 15 years old (about 2000 years old in Asgardian) and Thor was 18, I tried to teach him a bit of sorcery. He completely failed but it was fun. We laughed a lot and He accidentally turned himslef into a baby. Ichanged him back myself but father was not pleased. 

(Thor- my favorite was helping Loki give birth to Sleipir. No just kiding that was terrifying. My favorite was when I was three and I was holding baby Loki in my arms. It was the first time I saw him. Of course at that age i actually believed Loki was my real brother.....)

How do you still remember that you were three? 

(Thor- it was a happy moment of cours i'd remember!)

Hello my king

I was wondering if you were to shapeshift into a cat what type of cat would you be?

 LuvLoki

Loki:

probably a black cat.

hey loki I'm back me and tom had fun. Wish it was you though. Thor it is my birthday tomorrow my mom is having a party for can you let Loki come to my party you come too Lady Sif is coming too. Also Loki happy late birthday. here a galloon bowl of pudding.

 Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

(Thor- I apologize but Loki cannot leave the palace. I've asked Odin already)

thank you for the happy birthday and happy birthday to you too. 

Hello my King Loki

Have you ever heard of the Midgard Pop danthology songs? and also once you become king is there a queen that we will serve and who is she?

 Hookslayer321

Loki:

No and who says I need a queen? 

Do people in Asgard tan? I've seen the movies, and everyone looks so tan. Are the stars of Asgard beautiful like people say they are? Do you still love Frigga as your birth mother, even though you know she's not? Could I join your army? I have cool powers, (controlling the elements) I'm also a fan, and you seem cool to hang out with, and to plot things with