seventeenth question

marlomariel:

loki, what are your opinions on local politics?

Loki:

Local politics??? I dont know where you live!? I dont know what local is for you. Besides your local rubbish is not of any intrest to me.

NikkitaKramer:

what do you think of the black widow? metal man? your brother? the hawk? captain america? fury? S.H.E.I.L.D?

Loki:

Black Widow:

a very attractive mortal with an amazing talent for kicking arse. Murderer at heart and not 100% hero. She and I have a lot in common. Dark past, many mistakes, always trying to prove ourselves worthy. Intelligent and sneaky. Nothign I cant do though.

Man of Iron:

The most annoying and arrogant bastard in Midgard. This Stark gets on my nerves and I dont see why you mortals worship him as a hero. Behind that very high-tech armor is a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues. Take fo that suit and he's like the rest of you pathetic mortals. And seriously, who nicknaes a grown man/god raindeer games?!

Thor:

(Thor- be nice or else...)

You always tell me not to lie brother, you've had it coming.

Thor is a big baby thats been papmered his whole life. He's selfish and arrogant (though no body beats matal man at being arrogant) and has waaaay to much pride for his own good.

He's hardly worked a day in his life and all of the sude he's worthy of mjölnir?! Father clearly favored him and because of that, Thor does not know real work and is pathetic enough to fall for a mortal! He's a big oaf and all he has in muscle. No brains. If he had brains he wouldnt have destroyed the Bifrost and risk loosing his "poor" Jane.

Thor, you and father think im pure evil and heartless but you made me like this. It's never being loved that makes someone heartless and lonely. And because of you im stuck in this hell hole.

Anyway back to the point.

The archerer:

He was merely useful for my plan to conquer Midgard thats all. THough I do admit he is a talented archerer, iv'e never seen a mortal with that much archery skill.

Fury:

I wouldnt trust him with anything. He's too secretive from what iv'e seen. All the Avengers are being fooled into trusting in him. Fury wants power over the Avengers and they've become his little puppets. Not that I care, it's not my problem.

S.H.I.E.L.D:

Read what I wrote under Fury and replace every "Fury" with S.H.I.E.L.D.

Captain America:

The man out of time. I have to admit, he's the bravest mortal i've seen. He tried to fight me single handedly and refise to kneel before me. I admire his courage but sometimes one's brave to the point of stupidity. He's a mere man. No armor, no weapon (except a shield but thats more for defence) just a man in a blue and white suit risking his life by not surendering to a God. I could have killed him. If Stark had'nt shone up......

Hulk:

You didnt ask my opinion of this monstrosity but I assume you forgot to mention him so here it is. Random mortal but has SERIOUS anger issues. I'd like to see him take me on man to man not man to monstrosity. He's a disgrace to all mortals.

~Loki, God of Mischief, Trickery and Lies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I havnt left yet so i got to update this short chapter.

Hope you enjoy and keep commenting:)