290th-296th questions

ArtzyCat: Yes, that was me. And sorry about all of the others conments, I feel somewhat silly. *comes closer and kneels next to the cage** forgive me, please. Your cats are cool by the way.

Loki:

Thank you...

PinkPikachuXD'

I'm glad to hear you may be released soon, say have you heard of the sims? Maybe I could send you it it's quite fun, at least I think it's fun. Have you ever thought of a mortal as attractive? What's your thoughts on the fact that sick people on earth bully others to the point of the victims ending there own life? I despise the fact that earth is so corrupted, I wish I could live on Asgard. ~Venus

Loki:

No I have not. 
And why in Odin's beard would I find a mortal attractive?

We have the same problem on Asgard. There are bullies on all realms, there's not much we can do to stop them though I do not approve of it. 

Midgard is not the only corrupted realm. Though it is the most corrupt...

 DarkAqua: Haya Loki what if I told u i could fly using my dragon like wings and can control and type of liquid among my other abilities and have razor sharp nails that kinda turn into claws and my eyes turn cat like with the color electric blue when im annoyed but i didn't want to join your army army...yet...or never...what would you say to that? would you threaten me (as u say u may be let out soon) or try to convince me to join?

Loki:

You would make a fine addition to my army but no, I would not try and convince you to join. 

I do not require people who I cannot trust in my army. If you dont want to join willingly I cannot trust you. Its that simple. I wouldnt waste my time threatening you.

firesword4:   *hidden* Okay, so I sent you a video of Nat going ballistic over the heart decals, and ticking off Thor's going to be pretty easy....*unhidden*
Okay! *makes a boatload of pudding appear over Thor and crash down on him* Might wanna take a shower.... ~James

Loki:

*hidden

thank you

*unhidden

(Thor.- How dare you disespect the Son of Odin!) 

 Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

cats CAN talk.........hahaha the look on your face hahaha by the way I'm outside your cage I just have a perception filter on. btw its Lady Galifrey I got over my temporary insanity.

Loki:

I'm still trying ot figure out how cats can talk....

 ArtzyCat: shrugs* same here, I haven't joined the army yet. Hi by the by. *waves a paw*

Loki:

Why ever not? Come join my army.....we have cookies....*mischievous smile

mystery_wonders: Sorry took so long but funny thing when i was at my grandma's house and for some what reason i felt like someone was reading my mind and then i looked at my grandma and when i did she smiled at me and my eyes widen and i said "No way?" and she just said "yes". Then i went to my causin house and my aunt was washing the dishes and when she was going to but the plates in the cabinets, right when she open it, plates came falling down and quickly she put her hands over the falling plates and mumbles words and the plates float back in the cabinet in order! Its like she can control things with her mind, but now im wondering if my parents have any abillitys which i havent discovered yet. But does this mean i have a chance of any powers myself? 
-jackie

Loki:

I think you do..... if your relatives have any powers the chances you do increase. 

~Loki