92nd-98th

Manateegirl:

My father, Baldur, a god that you killed!! But could you help me understand what I am? (Valkyrie)

Loki:

You are a "chooser of the slain" in battle, you can decide who does and lives and which side wins. And are you sure Baldr is your father? He was not wedded to Freya and there is no record of them having an affair either.

NikkitaKramer:

I will use the tesseract cause if I put it in my palm. I have more energy and if they get in a line or just get in a huddle or some hang on me and I teleport them up there in groups. fine I won't bring the frost giants, but you are now their king so they won't get revenge on you. alias out.
P.S I am immortal so just call me sister. same goes for Thor.

Loki:

I believe the Tesseract is in Asgard. Thor took it with is when he took me back to Asgard. And even if you got your hands on the Tesseract, it can bring two maybe three people. It was our source of power when Thor and I came back and only brought us two.

LiberDeSpes:

hi again.

cause im to awesome for ya laufyson. im amazing like as cookies and unicorns. hehehe.
Anywhore how are you dude?

it must be funny having thor as your.. "brother"!

Im not crazy just different. also do you hate it when mortals call you crazy? cause they unforutunatly do.

Anywhore, hi thor. Iv got a friend called Jane Foster how cool is that. Thinking about it thought she does have a boyfriend I cant meet cause "hes s little foriegn"( bad spelling )

bye.. love ya...not...mabe
YOURL NEVER KNOW.
from the epic supreme goddess of the universe and beyond.

aka me :-)

Loki:

What do you mean how am I a dude? I just am.

And I am not crazy whoever calls me crazy is a mewling quim got it! I'm perfectly sane.
You said you are a mortal yet you call yourself this "epic supreme goddess of the universe and beyond" explain this to me mortal.

And having Thor as a "brother" is not funny. It's annoying.

And for your information mortal, you spelled Laufeyson incorrectly.

BreannaPierson:

One of my friends is a shape shifter but he can only take on humanoid forms . He tried taking my form yesterday it was really funny he forgot that when he takes on another form he has the same powers or abilities as that form . In short he had my powers and no clue how to control them it was funny seeing him make the same mistakes i made only a lot more dangerous he blew up one of the avenger bases they have 3 more bases though :-( i can not wait to see if i can get him to do the same to the others ;-)

Loki:

.....

Am I supposed to reply to this?

And that's a good idea. Get him to blow up the other bases.

Mystery_wonders:

Lol im sorry i didnt mean to repeat it! I forgot i spelled the other name i have two names jossylin and jackie but they usaully call me joss but pefer jackie ( kinda confusing i know ) but sorry about that :/

Loki:

What is lol? I am not familiar with that mortal word. Since you seem to prefer Jackie I will call you mortal...or lady Jackie depending on if I feel like it.

J_0823:

Either lady or not u still look sexy ;) but what if thor was in the cage and answering question, what would you be doing?

Loki:

Umm.. Thank you?

If Thor was in a cage answering questions I would likely be ruling over Midgard.

(Thor- not on my watch)

Quiet brother, you're hypothetically locked up in a cage.

-Loki Laufeyson.