11 // Wade!

Walking around Cincinnati was fun, and it reminded me of when Mark and I used to live here. We both lived in LA now, considering we both had big-ish YouTube channels. We were walking around with our best friend, Wade.

Now, Wade and Bob knew a secret about me that Mark didn't – which was rather ironic because I told Mark everything. That one secret was that I had feelings for the pink-haired man. They had developed awhile ago when we both still lived in Cinci, and I didn't know how to deal with them; Wade and Bob just seemed to be my only choice.

So, after telling Bob, I went to Wade, feeling that I was just leaving him out of the weirdly shaped circle that was our friendship.

That was probably my biggest mistake.

It was non-stop teasing after that. Mark never seemed to notice, which irked me for some reason. 

Wade was, in no way, subtle about his teasing. He would yell out in the middle of the place we were at something like, "Y/N, you know you and someone else we both know would be a great couple!" Then, point to Mark, who hadn't seemed to hear the unsubtle hint Wade dropped. This made Bob laugh, which then caused me to go red and try to walk away, but then get caught by Mark asking me why I was so red.

And, now that we are here again, Wade comes at twice as much as he used to. He'll push me towards Mark, sometimes making Mark and I's hands brush against each other. Mark would laugh and tease me about my clumsiness and Wade would just snicker like the tall devil that he is.

I probably just need to drop the bomb to Mark, so I can get out of the way or Wade and his stupid jokes. Yeah, then when I get rejected, I'll move out to North Carolina with Bob... yeah.

We got to a restaurant, got our table and started to look at their menus. Wade excused himself to the bathroom, and he walked away, he shot me a wink. I just shook my head but decided that now was the best time to do it. To just get it out of the way.

"M-Mark? Can I ask you something?" To be honest, I didn't know what I was doing. What question was I going to ask him? If he likes me? If he likes another girl? If he has a crush? A stupid what if question?

"Sure, Y/N. What's up?"

"Do you have a crush on a-anyone?" Why did I have to stutter?!

"U-Uh," his face went red, "Yeah."

"Who?" I asked, my hopes rising.

Right as I asked that, Wade came from the booth behind ours and yelled, "You!"

Mark jumped and turned around, almost spilling his drink in the process. I jumped as well, and I might have gotten some of my drink on my phone.

"WADE!?" Mark and I both screamed at the same time. He just started to laugh - extremely hard - trying to form words.

After calming down, he said, "Mark has a crush on you! Neither of you noticed it, how oblivious can you be?!" Then he started laughing again.

Mark and I looked at each other, our faces both scarlet red. "M-Mark?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"I-I like you, too. I have for awhile.."

Mark stood up, softly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the exit - leaving Wade to laugh until he was on the floor. Once out the door, Mark pulled me close, our foreheads touching.

"I really do like you, y/n, and I was wondering if you, maybe, wanted to do something, just the two of us sometime?" 

"Yeah," I smiled, grasping his hands and looking down at my feet. "I'd like that."

With those words, I felt a warmth underneath my chin and a tug, lifting my head up. My eyes met with Mark's, happy and content. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to my own, taking me by slight surprise.

I closed my eyes and gladly accepted the kiss, Mark pulling our bodies as close as they could be together. He needed this kiss, as did I.

My last thoughts before leaving the restaurant were; God dammit Wade. I freakin' hate you. But, I had the widest smile, as if saying I hate you was another way of saying 'thank you.'

"Mark? We left Wade."

"Fuudge.."