7 // Go, Fight, Win!

Your boyfriend, Mark, and you were sitting in the kitchen, making pancakes, when you got the devious idea that anyone would get while holding a can of whip cream. You put the cream in your hand while Mark was turned around, dressing the pancakes.

You quietly walked up behind him, raised your creamed hand, then slapped the side of his face.

"Y/n! Oh, my god! Get your ass over here!"

You laughed and ran out of the kitchen and around the entire first floor, then upstairs to Ryan's room, since you lived with Cyndago, and ran towards Ryan. You ran behind him, then whispered, "Hide me!"

He got the hint and pushed you towards his closet. You giggled slightly, causing Ryan to put his hand over your mouth and laugh a little himself. After a couple un-wasted seconds, you were in the closet and Ryan was sitting normally in his chair, watching some random video.

Not even a second after you two got situated, Mark barged into the room, his cheek red and white with your handprint and whip cream he missed when he wiped it off. You stifled a laugh, once again, and watched as Mark looked towards Ryan with an almost terrifying look in his eyes.

"Ryan! Where is y/n?"

Ryan fake jumped as Mark yelled his name but then relaxed as he lowered his voice. he put a clueless look on his face – which was pretty good.

"Haven't seen her, man. Sorry. Oh, and what happened to your face?"

Mark gave him an angry look before leaving the room yelling out, "Oh, y/n? Where are you?"

Ryan got up and shut his door, then came over to the closet and unlocked it – you hadn't even noticed he did. You stepped out and started to silently laugh until you were on the bed, out of breath. Ryan wasn't doing much better, he was sitting in his seat, laughing with a red face and his hands on his chest.

Then, you heard the door open. "Oh, shi–"

You weren't able to finish your sentence as a hand collided with your face, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to leave a mark, and white cloud on the right side of your vision. "Mark!"

You got up from the bed and looked at Mark, who was standing up and looking down at you with an amused look in his eye.

"Y/N!" He mocked. You put on a straight face, crossing your arms, and raising your eyebrow, trying not to give in to the fact that it was funny, and make it look like you were mad. His eyes softened, and he tried to hug you, but you took a step back, turned towards the door, and gave Ryan a 'Watch this,' look, then proceeded to walk out.

You heard Mark behind you, soon feeling his arms wrap around your waist and stop you right in front of you two's room. "I'm sorry, y/n. Do you forgive me?"

Again, you said nothing and attempted to walk away, but Mark had a firm grip on your waist, so when you tried to walk away, his arms just got tighter around you. You sighed, turned around a gave Mark a death glare. But, then your armor cracked. You started giggling uncontrollably, and Mark gave you an adorably confused face. "What's so funny, y/n?"

"The fact you fell for it!" You said between laughs, causing him to scrunch up his nose.

"Fell for what?"

"You thought I was mad!" He rolled his eyes and started laughing, then leaned down and kissed you.

"Love you, y/n," he had a smile on his face and love in his eyes as he stated so, kissing you once more. Then, you got an idea.

You went behind him, tapping his shoulder as a sign to tell him to bend down. He did as told, letting you get on his back like he was your horse.

"I love you too, Markimoo. Now take me to the precious pancakes!"