4 // Super Fan

-Y/N-

I looked in the mirror, content with the light makeup that was applied to my faceular region. I would be going to a shoot for YouTube today, so I decided to not look like a caveman.

I left the bathroom, going to the kitchen and heating up some coffee. Soon, I felt a pair of toned arms wrap around my waist, a face digging its way into the crook of my neck.

"Morning, Mark."

He just grunted sleepily. I laughed a little, then turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek. "Mark, I have to go to the shoot today, so I will be back around three, okay?"

His arms tighten slightly around my waist. "Nooooo, stay home, pwease?" I just giggled.

I gave him a hug before wiggling out of his arms and looking at the time. It was nine and I had to be there by nine-thirty.

My eyes widened a slight bit. "Mark, I gotta go, like I said, be back around three. Love you, don't burn the house down, and definitely don't do any hot sauce challenges, okay?" He just laughed and nodded.

"Okay, Mom, I won't. Love you, too." He gave me a sweet kiss, then I grabbed my grey slip-on hoodie and walked out the door.

Once I was in the car, I did a mental check.

Pants? Check.
Keys? Check.
Phone? Check.
Shoes? Check.
Bra? Check.
Face? Check.

I nodded, then headed off to the shoot.

I got there, about 5 minutes early, and was asked to go sit down and fill out a form. I accepted the form and sat down on a couch that was in the waiting room and began filling it out.

Soon after, a guy who looked about my age sat down next to me and attempted to start small talk.

"Hey, I'm a big fan of your YouTube channel. You do some awesome stuff."

I looked at the male in front of me and smiled. "Thanks."

"My names Ryan, by the way."

"Hi, Ryan."

"My favorite stuff by you is the Slender series."

"Haven't done that in a while."

"Yeah, I know. But, have you ever thought that Slender was a message for something? Like telling kids not to go into the woods, or that it is a sign of communism or something?"

I quirked a brow, looking up from my paper to the brown haired male. "Never heard it that way, before."

"Oh, well maybe you should read the site I got it off sometime! Here, I'll send it to you." He pulled out his phone and typed something in before pressing a button.

"Oh, cool. Like Twitter?"

"No, I just texted it to you."

I made an okay sound, slightly scooting away from him. How did he send it to me? I looked at the paper I was filling out and saw that I had my number written there. I finished the document, glancing over it once more, before standing up and brushing my jeans – a nervous tick I had.

"Ms. Y/N?" A lady said, opening the door. I raised my hand and gave her an unsure smile before walking out, leaving Ryan in the room. I felt my phone buzz as I walked out and audibly gave a shaky breath. "Uh-"

"Katy."

"Ms. Katy, do you know who that man is?" I pointed behind me, towards the door.

"Uh, yeah, he is a helper around here. Why?"

"Uh, I think he has my number. He sent me something over text."

She nodded in understanding and reassured that it wouldn't happen again. I nodded, telling her to give me a moment, and pulled out my phone.

I went to his number and blocked it. I did not want to get any texts from him, and I sure as hell wasn't going to respond and give him the satisfaction of knowing he could reach me like that.

I caught up to Katy, who lead me to a room with a giant green screen and cameras. Katy then started to tell people to get where the needed to be, before turning toward me.

"Okay, Y/N, please stand on the blue X on the floor, and we can get this started." She gave me a sweet smile, so in response I did the same and gave a small nod, turning around and walking towards the X.

About that time, a brown haired, brown eyed man walked in through the door. Ryan. I took a couple little steps away from where he was, not wanting to be any closer than I had to be.

They gave me the action sign and asked a question. I started to answer when Ryan interjected and told me to do a voice I did in another video. I nodded, wanting to get him away. I restarted, but again, Ryan interrupted by telling me that I should make more movements with my hands. I thought he was just a helper... helping with production, maybe?

I said okay, then started again once he walked off.  After a couple more questions, he, for the last time I was going to handle, interrupted me, by making some random noise. "Can we please get him out of here?"

I sighed, glad to see Katy had noticed my uneasiness toward the guy.  He was dragged away by security, struggling against a man that was probably two times his size.

"Y/N! We're friends! We've known each other for a long time!"

"I have never seen this man in my life. I don't know anything about him or who he is." I persisted.

He finally left, and I sighed. I felt myself relax from the tense stature I had gained, glad that it was over. Katy gave me a thumbs up, saying it was good to answer the question. I nodded, then answered the question without any interruptions.

The rest of the shoot, which only took around 2 hours, went exactly like that. I said goodbye to everyone, then texted Mark I was on my way home.

Okay, love you.

Love you, too.

I put my phone back in my jeans, then headed out the door. As I walked across the parking lot, I couldn't help but feel as I was being watched. I looked over my shoulder, nothing.

I shrugged it off, just wanting to get to the safety of the metal and plastic box that took me places. I walked a little faster, though, just in case.

I reached the car, holding out my hand to pull the handle that opens the car door. I grabbed the cold handle, pulling back, only to realize my car was still locked.

I dug through my jacket pockets until I found my keys, then looked at the window. I saw a silhouette of a figure coming up behind me, so I pulled on the handle, forgetting that I hadn't pressed the button. I reached for the keys in my pocket, trying to press the button as the figure got closer.

I looked back at the window, seeing that the figure wasn't behind me. I turned around, looking for it. As I turned to the side, I was greeted with a cold feeling to my head and a sick clink then fell into the sea of black.