54 // No. He's fine.

Mark's phone started to go off, catching your attention. At the moment, he was taking a shower to get all of the brick dust out of his hair, considering he had just recorded a video where Wade threw random props at him. 

The thing about the props was the fact that they looked extremely realistic, as everyone in the fandom had started to freak out, and the reason for that was the fact that once Mark had it recorded, Matt went through and edited it quickly and had it uploaded to the channel within minutes.

You got up off your bed and went into the bathroom, as that had been where the echoing sound of the phone had been coming from. "Babe, is that you?" You almost jumped at the sound of Mark's voice when you opened and closed the bathroom door. 

"Yeah, it's me. I heard your phone go off. Mind if I check it?" 

He replied with a simple, "Go ahead." You smiled, even though he couldn't see it, and unlocked his phone – the passcode being the month and last two digits of the year you were born.

There had been three new messages from his mom about how he could've caused brain damage to himself and how he needed to call her immediately. You let out a loud laugh, getting a "what're you laughin' at," from Mark. You explained to him that you were laughing at the texts his mom had sent, proceeding to read them out to him. 

This time, you both laughed and you decided to call his mom for him. "I'm gonna call your mom real quick," you were about to step out to avoid the water in the background, but Mark turned off the shower instead. You could tell he was done when he pulled the white towel off the top of the shower, so you just decided to stay in there so he could hear the conversation. 

"Hello? Mark? You know you could cause brain damage to brain if you hit with brick," her Korean accent was very apparent, so you decided to put it on speaker, just so Mark could interject at any time because he knew what was going on. 

"Hey, Mom," you said, mainly because she always insisted that you call her that – even though you and Mark weren't married, yet. 

"Oh, y/n! You see Mark hit with brick? Is he okay? He okay, right," Mark started to crack up, trying to stay quiet, but failing to do so. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when you put your finger to your lips. 

"Yeah, he's fine. No harm done-" you were cut off by her, once more worrying about Mark in the form of countless questions.

"How he okay? He hit with brick! No way he okay after that," even though she couldn't speak perfect English, you both knew what she was trying to say. 

"Yeah, I know Mom, But, I promise you, I'm fine. There were only realistic props, nothing more," he explained, while he held his razor a little ways away from his face, which was covered in a little bit of shaving cream, and looking in your direction. You giggled, listening as the other end of the phone went silent for a moment. 

"Brick not real? So, no damage?" You both let out a small sigh, smiling. 

"No damage, all good," you repeated in reply, about to end the call when she said something. 

"So, when you getting married? I expecting baby soon," you both looked at each other, then down at the phone and back.

"Mom!"