14 // He's Gone

Mark has been gone at IndyPop Con all week, and it has been lonely to say the least. Normally, you could hear Mark screaming at his friends, or I would have him by me on the couch while we watched Supernatural, or something.

I know that he has done these things before, and I really love the fact that he actually has a convention set for just him, plus Bob, Wade, and Jack. I just really miss him when he's gone, and since he is so busy during his cons, I can't really get ahold of him or text him.

All week I have been moping around the house, looking for something to do. I went to our room, seeing his computer still up. I walked over to it, deciding I would draw something to pass the time, cuz why not?

I finished my drawing, then started to open random things on his computer. I saw his editing program, then on another tab, his twitter, and another his YouTube. He was updating, quenching the thirst of the fans that couldn't go to Indy, but when I minimized all the tabs, the wallpaper made me smile. It was me and him when we went to Cinci and had a date in the park. I was laying on his chest and he had his arm wound tightly around my waist with a cute side smirk, while my (e/c) sparkled with love. I was wearing his lucky flannel - he always says it looks cute on me - and he was wearing his light blue v-neck. I felt a slight wetness on my face, remembering that day.

I feel over attached, him being gone and me crying over something this silly, but I loved him and it hurts to be away from the one you love.

When I looked back at my drawing, I saw that it was his screen saver, and I didn't even notice. Wow. Why am I so attached? God dammit, I'm clingy.

I stood up, walking down to the kitchen. "Should I make cookies? Yeah, why not?" I got on my tiptoes and reached for the cookie dough, but still couldn't reach it. "Curse my shortness." I whispered under my breath, then tried it again, this time jumping into the air. I got the cookie dough, but I also knocked down the flour in the cabinet. As I reached back down, I didn't realize the flour was about to spill, and the next thing I saw was white. I jumped back, scared, then heard a thunk, I wiped the flour from my eyes, and turned around, looking toward the source of the said thunk.

I smiled widely and ran to hug him, not caring that I got flour on his shirt. "Mark!"
Obviously, he didn't care either, as he swooped me up and kissed me, trying to gain entrance to my floury mouth. I denied, causing him to chuckle slightly into the kiss. I laughed a little, too, then broke the kiss, still hugging him tightly. "I missed you, Y/N, I really did. Sorry I couldn't reach you, but I was just so bus-"

"Shut up, Mark. It's okay, I managed, kinda. And you came home at the perfect time, obviously." I had a hint of sarcasm in my voice, and that made him chuckle once more. God did I miss that low rumbly sound, and his deep voice, his hands always securely wrapped around me, I missed- everything.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you to the Moon and back."

"Love you to the center of the universe and back."

"Love you to the center of your heart and back."

"You win."