63 // All It Takes

Things hadn't been the best for you lately, considering your current situation. It had all come crashing down on you; the weight of everything was done being tied up and hanging above your head. You had been beyond stressed as everything started to pile up, and without Mark to help you, it was twice as hard.

He had been busy for awhile, not able to come home until late, and then having to turn around and film for a few hours, then repeating the process. It had been frustrating and taking a toll on him, and you weren't about to drop all of your problems on him, just to frustrate him even more. So, you stay quiet, putting on a mask and acting happy when you really felt like dying inside.

Until, today, you finally cracked. Your eyes welled with tears as you raked your hands through your hair and stared at the computer screen. You didn't want to do anything – draw, record, or write – that had to do with your job, but did want to sit on the couch and wrap yourself up in the blankets until all of your stress melted away.

Standing up and letting out a frustrated sigh, you walked over to the couch and did as you thought you wanted, turning into a sushi roll. The tears in your eyes welled up again, this time just leaving hot trails down your cheeks as you growled and groaned. When Mark walked into the living room to see you doing so, he stopped in his tracks and looked at you, raising his eyebrow as he called out your name.

"Meh," you replied, stuffing your head under the blankets. 

"You all right, baby?" You let out another muffled, "yes," hoping he would stop with the questions, only to feel a weight on your blanket. You moved your face out of the sushi roll, staring at your boyfriend with annoyance that slowly turned to adoration for the sweet smile he had on his features. You couldn't help it; anytime he stared at you with puppy dog eyes and a smirk, you lost any type of anger you had – and your grip on reality, but that was hush-hush.

"You sure you're okay, or do I need to do this," he leaned forward and pecked your lips, pressing all of his weight against your body. You liked the feeling, tugging at your blanket underneath him until you pulled it out from under him and wrapped him up in it. 

"More of that, please," you requested, pulling him to the point that he was directly above you, your lips on the same line. He leaned down, both of your eyes fluttering closed as your lips joined in one of those kisses that made your soul spark.

His hands grabbed the other side of the blanket, completely closing the two of you in while your legs tangled together. Then, he traveled them down your body, one hand going underneath your shirt while the other stayed on your hip. You let it happen, your hands seeming to want to do the same to him, copying his actions. You both pulled away, needing breath while your hands stopped where they were at.

But when you were done catching your breath, your lips collided once again, your hands continuing in the same motion as before, until, ultimately, Mark had his shirt off and yours was hiked up all the way to your chest.

"Mark," you sighed as he nibbled and bit at your neck, leaving marks to prove you were his. "We need," you were interrupted by yet another sigh, trying not to moan as he continued his antics, "we need to take this somewhere else." Finally able to get your sentence out, you pulled Mark's head up, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He picked you up, taking you to your bedroom.

⊹▸

Later that same afternoon, after you couldn't walk and had little red marks on your neck and collarbone, you walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the computer and writing with a new inspiration in mind.

And, when Mark walked into the room with a couple little marks himself, you knew that you had all of the inspiration you'd ever need to do anything.

It was all him. He was all it took.