「Your smile, melts my heart」Haruka Nanase x Reader

I hope you like this one-shot~ I'll be writing everything in third's point of view!
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(R/G/N): Random Guys Name
(E/C): Eye color
(H/C): Hair color
(N/N): Nickname

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The way she smiles always makes him think of water. Calm, beautiful, and happy. But there's something special about that smile that reminds him of water... Is the fact that he loves to see it. Who's smile? The one that belonged to, no one else but, (Y/N) (L/N). The beautiful (H/C) haired girl with shining (E/C) eyes. She and Haruka have been friends since they were only 5 years! When (Y/N) smiles he feels his heart flutter. There's only one problem... She was taken by (R/G/N), he would feel sad and pained when he saw that her beautiful and bright smile was not for him. He hated seeing her with him. (Y/N) was walking through the school's hallways looking for her boyfriend until he heard a so familiar voice and an unfamiliar girl's voice inside a classroom... She took a peek through the door only to see her boyfriend with only his boxers and a girl without any clothes searching for them, she covered her mouth to keep her sobs from coming out and then leaned on and hear this: "You know Lia(Sorry if your name is Lia!! Just change it) I really love to spend my time with you and I love your body, but what if (Y/N) saw us?" Lia looked at him and said. "Well then, you can just break up with her and be with me~" He smirked and said with a seductive voice. "You're right! But I want to take something from her that I took from you a long time ago~" You couldn't take it anymore and opened the door wide open with your tears falling from your eyes, (R/G/N) looked at you and gasped before saying. "(Y-Y/N)! I-I can explain!!" You went towards him and slapped him in the face, hard. You screamed at him. "You don't have to explain anything, idiot! We're done!!" You walked away from the classroom towards your house, you didn't want to look at anybody right now...
~Time Skip: 1 month later~
You didn't go to school for a month... And you didn't want to go today but you had to. You were walking towards the school looking down when you bumped into someone and fell. You said. "I-I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going" You then looked up to see your friend Haruka Nanase, he said. "(Y/N)? You're back. We missed you." He then helped you up and started walking to the school with him by your side. He asked. "Why didn't you went to school this whole month?" You sighed and explained what happened with your ex. Haru was furious, how dare he do such things to the most perfect girl in the world?! He said. "Go with Makoto, I have some things to do. See you later, (Y/N)." And walked away. You went to Makoto and the others and talked with them. Haru was in his way towards (R/G/N) and Lia, he took (R/G/N) by the collar and said calmly but with venom escaping his lips. "What the hell is wrong with you?" (R/G/N) looked scared and confused, he asked stuttering. "W-what do y-you mean N-nanase-San...?" Haruka wanted to rip his guts out. Lia pushed Haruka saying. "What the hell are you doing to my boyfriend Haruka-Kun? Oh- You like me and want to impress me, huh?" She smirked and leaned in on Haruka. He just pushed her and said. "Me liking you? No. I just don't know how he left the perfect woman for..." He stopped talking and pointed Lia. "That." (R/G/N) looked away and said. "I just never loved her, Lia was always there. And I needed to make her jealous in some way..." Haruka punched the locker at the side of (R/G/N)'s head. He flinched and Haruka said. "I hope you two burn in hell." And walk away. Meanwhile, you finished telling your story to the swim club. "Uwaaa! He's so cruel to do that to (N/N)-Chan!" Nagisa said pouting cutely while giving you a bear hug. "That's not even the less bit of beautiful!!" Rei said crossing his arms. "I bet he doesn't have abs like my guys!" Gou said. "Hey, I know someone that will make you feel really happy right now." Makoto said with one of his heart-melting smiles. You looked at him confusedly and asked. "Who?" He patted your head and said. "Go to the pool and you'll find out~" You nodded and walked to the pool, when you got there you saw Haruka. You walked to him and said. "Haru-Kun...?" He looked at you and said. "Oh- (Y/N)-Chan... You feeling better now?" You nod slightly and say. "Makoto said that you could make me happy... Can you?" He looked at yoy and gave you his rare, but true, smile. He nodded and took your hands and placed them on his chest. You blushed madly and asked. "H-Haru-Kun...?" He leaned in and whispered to your ear. "I want to be the one you wake up thinking of everyday, the reason you feel butterflies on your stomach, and I want to be the reason of your smile..." He then looked directly in your eyes. You looked back. "I love you, (Y/N)." You smiled sweetly and peck his lips. He blushed slightly and kissed you sweetly and loving. After a few seconds that seemed years, you parted and said. "I love you too, Haru-Kun~!" You hugged him and buried your face in his neck. He smiles and whispers. "Be mine?" You look at him and smile saying. "Always." He looks at you and smiles, thinking. "(Y/N), I love you and everything started with your smile... Because your smile, melts my heart..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! Was it cute? Or to much fluff? xD Please tell me!! Currently working on:
❤️Nagisa x Reader
❤️Rin x Reader
❤️Makoto x Reader
You can request me to do something for you! I'll be pleased! Bye bye~💕