「Red Carnation.」Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader

Normal Pov.

You quickly made your way onto the coffee shop as the rain poured down. You shivered slightly and went to sit down. Although you had an umbrella you doubted it would keep you protected from the heavy rain out there. You sighed deeply as you waited for someone to come take your order.

"Excuse me, miss. Here's the menu." You heard a deep voice say and as you look up you encounter a really handsome man with beautiful blue eyes. "Um, thank you." You say shyly as you take the menu he was offering. He smiled lightly and gestured towards his name tag. "My name is Yamazaki Sousuke and I'll serve you on this rainy day." He says and bows lightly making you laugh.

"I see, well, what would you recommend?" You ask with a smile and he thinks for a few seconds before smiling again. "Well, we have our specialty today. It is Yarrow Tea, would you like some? It includes cookies." He says and you immediately nod, if it includes cookies then you are down. "I'll be back in a few with your order." He nods and writes it his notepad before leaving.

Your eyes follow him until you lose sight of him. You felt your cheeks getting hotter and you slapped them with your hands. "Get a grip, (Your Name)." You muttered to yourself. You then take out your phone and start to browse through facebook laughing at some memes your friends posted.

"Here's your order." You hear Sousuke's voice and look at him as he was setting down a plate of cookies and your tea, but something caught your attention. "Where flowers included in this order?" You ask as you see a flask with beautiful red carnations being placed beside your order. "A secret admirer left it for you, miss..?" He trailed off and you blushed lightly and smiled at him. "(Your Last and First Name), but you can call me (First Name)." You replied and he nodded before smiling as well. "Well, (First Name) someone asked for it to be given to you." He said and you took the flower carefully into your hands. "If you need anything just call me." You heard him say before he left.

You then see that below the cookie plate was a paper. You took it out and saw beautiful handwriting.

I know we've just met, but I think you're cute and would like to meet other time. Here's my number. Let's talk soon!
- Yamazaki Sousuke.

Your cheeks grew got and you looked up just in time to see Sousuke smiling and winking at you. You smiled back and looked down to the flower. Maybe it wasn't so bad that the rain was pouring down.

Red Carnation: represent admiration, deep love, and affection.

〜❤️〜So the first chapter of the mini series has been published! Personally I love how the flower language works, so I decided to make this mini series~

❤️
So the first chapter of the mini series has been published! Personally I love how the flower language works, so I decided to make this mini series~

I hope you enjoyed this~ I'll be back really soon!

With love,
LovelyShadowsOfMusic ♥︎🎶