「Burn.」Nanase Haruka x Reader

This is the second part of «Forgetting You»
I hope that you like it, I wrote this because you've been asking for it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Three Weeks Later

Haru's Pov.

They say you never knew what you had, until you loose it. And that is exactly what happened to me.

Maybe I was too blind to see it, or I just assumed that she would never leave me. But, the world just never seemed to go my way...

On the 5th of november at 10 o'clock, (Your Name) woke up.

I was extremely happy, and even though Makoto told me to get away from her I didn't.

I was at her side when she woke up, and as she looked at me I could see the tears starting to build. "W-what are you doing here...? What am I even doing here? Am I not supposed to be dead?!" She asked me, her tears falling freely.

"How could you say that...? We've been waited for you to wake up, and you ask why aren't you dead?!" I looked at her as I asked (more like screamed) her those things.

She then seemed to remember something and her eyes became distant and cold.

She was not the funny, outgoing and beautiful (Your Name) that I once knew.

"Leave."

One word, five letters. Just like that I broke down and started crying, as I was about to say something, someone burst through the door.

"(Your Name)!!" I heard Makoto's velvet and gentle voice, it was lazed with relief seeing the beautiful young woman awake.

"Makoto..." Her eyes turned gentle and regret showed in them, Makoto walked over to her and hugged her as if his life depended on her.

"I missed you so much! Never do that again! I was so scared, what if you never woke up?!" Makoto was rambling until (Your Name) shushed him.

"I'm sorry, I know I did something really stupid and I hurt you.... I'll never do anything like that again, Makoto! I won't hurt you anymore!" She said as a few tears slipped from her eyes.

Makoto turned to me and motioned me to go, I couldn't say anything as I left that place.

1 week later.

(Your Name)'s Pov.

I was back to the school, everyone gave me some gifts and was really gentle with me. I was happy.

Makoto and I remained being the best friends, and I got over Haru.

Life was getting better.

Until...

"Please forgive me (Your Name)!" Gou was exclaiming and begging for my forgiveness.

"Look Gou, I cannot forgive you for what you've done. Our friendship is over, alright? Just leave me the fuck alone." I answered, hatred dripping on my voice. "But (Your Name)! Please! You have to forgive me!" Her screams became louder and so a lot of people went to see what was happening.

So I decided to avenge myself.

"Do you think that someone who betrayed another can beg for forgiveness? What you've done is done, end of the discussion! We are not friends anymore!" I exclaimed.

"You can burn in hell with Haru for all I care, just leave me the fuck alone, alright?!" I finished, going to Makoto and taking his hand on mine.

"I hope that you burn..." I said softly, as I walked away with Makoto leaving both Haru and Gou like only a bad memory.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
And part two is done! Yay~
Hope you liked it bye

LovelyShadowsOfMusic