「All Over Again.」Momotaoru x Reader

Finally! A happy story, lol. My stories became really depressive :v
Whatevs
Hope you like it :3
-♥︎-
Normal Pov.
You were laying over your boyfriend and soon to be husband. He was stroking your hair while you were trying to sleep.

"I can't sleep, Momo..." You said, rubbing youry eyes. He smiled at your cuteness and hugged you tightly, now rubbing your back.

"Sleep, (First Name)... Or do you want me to tickle you~?" He said, with a devilish smile at the end of his phrase. You quickly got over him and crossed your arms over your chest, while glaring at him. "Don't you dare, Momotaoru!" You exclaimed.

He laughed and sat down on the bed, beckoning you to sit down next to him and you complied. You rested your head in his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Do you wanna know a secret of mine to sleep easier?" He asked after a minute or two of complete silence. You nodded and he smiled. "But you have to promise not to tell another soul!" He exclaimed.

You nodded again and smiled showing your pinky. "Promise." He nodded and put his pinky around yours.

"I just close my eyes, and start to think of all the happy moments we've shared together..." He said, and kissed your cheek short after. You looked at him confused.

"And how do I actually sleep?" You asked him, and he laughed.

"(First Name)! When you remember something for far too long you soon get sleepy and start dreaming with it." He answered with his characteristic cute smile.

"Ohhh... I see, so I have to remember being with you and our happy moments together and I'll dream with them!" You exclaimed happily with a childish smile plastered in your face.

"Exactly! And I love to do that because I can feel like it is happening all over again!" He exclaimed while laying with you at his side and in his arms. "Like the first day we met, or our first kiss..." He said, caressing your cheek gently and lovingly.

You blushed and smiled.

"And I can feel I'm falling in love all over again with you." He said and kissed you gently, you kissing back immediately.

"I love you, dork."
"I love you too, (First Name)."

And soon enough, both of you were carried to a deep slumber feeling everything all over again.
-♥︎-
Did you like it? I hope you did

Tho I feel this is trash cause I didn't feel romantic at all while writing :u

See you next time!
LovelyShadowsOfMusic