「Terrible Things」Songfic! Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader.

I'm back~
Sorry for the long wait, but I have a special surprise for all of you, but I need your help!

Vote for your favorite swimmer ❤️
The winner will have a special book made just for him ☺️

Well, let's get this one-shot started! *Pumps fists the air*

(This will all be in Sosuke's Pov! Italics will be the song. Italics and Bold will be Sousuke and the song at the same time. Normal letters will be Sousuke.)

Disclaimer: I do not own the song, nor the characters, or the anime itself.

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains Angst and Death. If you're not comfortable with this themes, I recommend to not read this chapter.⚠️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

By the time I was your age I'd give anything to fall in love truly, that's all I could think...

"I was 16 years old when I began thinking about love. My mother always told me stories of how she and my dad met, saying it was love at first sight. All I ever wanted was to become the best swimmer ever and be with someone to love for the rest of my life.

That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams. The most beautiful woman that I'd ever see...

Then, I saw her. She had beautiful (Hair Color and Length) hair, sparkling (Eye Color) eyes, pink plump lips, and a dashing smile. She was gorgeous, and I felt my heart skip a beat. She was your mother...

She said. "Boy, can I tell you a wonderful thing? I can't help but notice you're staring at me... I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe, and I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."

As days passed, I kept on looking at her from distance, until one day she came over and smiled at me. "Hi!" She said in a sweet voice, that beautiful and melodious voice of hers made my heart beat loudly... I nodded in response, I couldn't possibly say something without sounding stupid. She smiled again and said. "My name is (First and Last Name), what's yours?" I answered. "Sousuke Yamazaki..." She nodded, before saying happily. "Can I tell you something? I think that I shouldn't say this, but I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me..." She finished with a loving smile, while she kissed my cheek...

Now son, I'm only telling you this because life, can do Terrible Things...

Now, most of the time we got to much to dream, we'd laugh at the scars and we'd share everything. Too young to notice and too young to care, love was a story that couldn't compare.

Being with her made me the happiest man alive. She and I were dating for 6 years at the time, and those were happy moments, most of them. But when we would remember the sad times, we'd laugh at the stupidness we'd show. We were young and careless, happy and free.

I said. "Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing? I made you a present with paper and string. Open with care, now I'm asking you please. You know that I love you... Will you marry me?"

One day we were at a hill, under a cherry blossom tree enjoying each other company and having a picnic. I gave her a little bag and she smiled. I said softly. "Open with care..." She raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off and opened the bag carefully. When she saw what was inside she looked at me with a shocked expression and with a loving smile. I said, with all the love I had for her. "You know that I love you, right? Will you marry me, (First and Last Name)?" She nodded and I placed the ring in her finger carefully before kissing her lovingly.

Now son, I'm only telling you this because life, can do Terrible Things. And I, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray that god, shows you differently...

One day, she came up to me, her eyes were gloomy and her lips were pursued down, her eyebrows knitted making a small frown be visible in her face. I then knew something was wrong.

She said. "Boy, can I tell you a Terrible Thing? It seems that I'n sick, and I only got weeks... Please don't be sad now I really believe, you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me..."

I felt my whole world come crumbling down... You were just 5 years old and didn't understand what she said... I clutched my chest, filling the ache of thinking on a world without her. I reached out my hand for her and she took it between her own and smiled sadly at me.

Slow, so slow... I fell to the ground, on my knees.

After some weeks, I woke up to see her pale face. I tried shaking her to wake her up, but it didn't work. I checked out for her pulse, but nothing came. I fell to the ground clutching her hand to my chest, crying and screaming. Telling her to cone back, you came running to our room and looked at her lifeless form. Your eyebrows squinted in confusion and you shushed me and said to stop yelling because mommy was sleeping...

So don't fall in love there is to much to loose, if they give you a choice, now I beg you to choose: To walk away, walk away, too many times. I'd give anything for this don't happen to you.

I didn't want her to go away, but she did. My life fell, but I had to be strong for you, my beloved son... You didn't understood in that time, but I tried on making your life happy, so you didn't suffer like I did for the loss of your mother,

Now son, I'm only telling you this because life, can do Terrible Things..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry not sorry!

I hope you liked this chapter, I put a lot of effort on doing this because "Terrible Things by Mayday Parade" is one of my favorite songs ❤️

If you didn't quite understood the plot, it is Sousuke telling your and his son both of your love story and how he just wants him to know that life isn't a fairy tale!

Well, don't forget to:
~ Vote 👍
~ Comment 💬
~ Share 👥

See you at the next One-Shot!

With lots of love,
LucyHeartfiliaLove❤️ or LovelyShadowsOfMusic🎶