「You Are Mine.」Aiichirou x Yandere! Reader

Yeah, so my teacher began talking bout some robbing that's happening in my country and I began to think in sadist shit

I'm a girl with a potato brain and sadism problems

So someone requested a yaoi one shot so expect one in the next chapter

Buttsmex, maybe, maybe not

Just assume that yes

Well hope you like the one-shot my smol children

⚠️Warning: This contains various curse words and also violence, such as murders. It will also present some sadist fetichism. If you are sensible to this themes I suggest you stop reading right now.⚠️
-♥︎-

Normal Pov.

You were walking aside your best friend Gou, both of you were going to Samezuka Academy.

Gou wanted to visit her brother but promised to hang with you, so the best idea was to visit her brother and having you accompany her.

"Still, why do you want to visit him so much?" You asked your red-headed friend. "Fufufu... You don't know the beauty of that place, all the muscles.... Ah! I think I'm fainting just imagining them~" She started blabbering and fangirling about muscles and you regretted asking.

You were about to arrive and she took your hand and dragged you to the inside of the building.

A lot of the handsome men looked to see you and your friend, some even stopped you both to try and hit on you, but Gou completely ignored them.

"Hey, what are two beautiful girls doing here?" A handsome guy approached you and gave you a flirtatious smile.

"Uhhh..." You became nervous and looked at Gou, who was looking intently at the guy.
"Sorry, but you don't have the muscles that we need. Don't bother us, bye!" She said before dragging you again.

"Did I just get rejected...?" The guy said, looking how the red hair and the (Hair Color) hair faded into the distance.

Arriving at the school's pool, Gou screamed. "RIN, COME HERE YOU LITTLE TSUNDERE SHARK!!" «Little tsundere shark...?» You thought confused and looked at how a red haired guy approached both with a red hue in his cheeks.

"GOU, I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A TSUNDERE NOR A SHARK NOR LITTLE! I'm glad you could come, tho." He said, hugging Gou and pinching her cheeks. "IT'S KOU!!!"

«Oh, I get it now.»

"Senpai!" You heard a soft, sweet voice screaming slightly and you turned to look at the owner of the voice.

A handsome, silver-haired, blue-eyed, toned cutie was running safely at the three of you.

«Thank you Gou, for bringing me to this paradise...»

"Oh, Aiichirou what's up?" Gou said and shook hands with the silver-haired cutie. "It has been great, thanks..." He trailed of as he took notice of you watching him.

Your eyes met and you felt like time stopped and it was just the two of you.

"Oh right... Bro, Aiichirou, she is (Last and First Name) my friend, (First Name) the red haired is my brother Rin, and the silver haired is Aiichirou." Gou said, introducing the three of you.