「Fu*k Me.」 Matsuoka Rin x Reader

⚠️  E X P L I C I T  C O N T E N T  I N  T H I S  C H A P T E R ! ⚠️

Normal Pov.

After 7 months of Rin kissing you and making you feel weak, you were on your way towards Samezuka. Your silky, (Hair Length) hair moving behind you, slightly bouncing. The boys who were ogling you last time, kept their eyes on you but didn't say anything. You arrived at the swimming pool and scanned the room until your eyes landed on the strong back of a sexy red haired boy.

"Yah, Rin Oppa!" You said in a sickly sweet tone making him choke and look at you with his eyes wide. You walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck smiling at him. He sighed and placed his hands on your waist. "Hey, I didn't think I let you come." He said and you bit your bottom lip teasingly. "Hmm? I think I am the one who doesn't let you come..." You tell him making him smirk and causing him to pinch your sides.

You gasped and pushed him to the pool while crossing your arms, he came out laughing his head off. "Everyone, let's take the day off." He said, making everyone cheer and immediately leave the room. He stalked towards you and took you by the waist, rubbing circles in your hips with his thumbs. You were about to say something when he swooped you up into his arms and throw you into the pool.

"You son of a bitch!" You screamed as you got off the pool, now your white blouse was see through and you could swear you saw his eyes darkening. You just rolled your eyes and took your bag with you and made your way towards the locker room. You changed into clean and dry clothes, as it wasn't the first time he threw you into the pool.

Suddenly he pushed you into a wall lightly and started to kiss you hungrily. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he kissed you. Your lips and his were melting into each other, making the room around you seem hotter than its true temperature.

He parted his lips form yours and began to form a trail of open mouthed kisses from your neck to your cleavage. He ripped the buttons of your blouse and you gasped lightly punching his shoulder with a frown. "You owe me a fucking blouse, you i-." You started but was cut off by his hand that rested on top of your breasts. You bit your bottom lip and chewed on it nervously.

"You are so soft, (First Name)... I just wanna devour you." He huskily whispered before taking off your bra and pinching one of your sensitive pink nipples. You lowly moaned and covered your mouth with a hand, he smirked and licked the other bud. You were wriggling in your place and he decided to tease you a bit further. He took his hands off your breasts and his eyes roamed your entire body.

You and Rin were dripping with a poisonous lust, a sin that was far more betraying to human nature and resembled the villainous aura of a very bad person. "You love this don't you?" The timing of his query was inconvenient for you as all that you could muster up was a half-hearted attempt at trying to speak when you were starting to let yourself go as he roamed by the lustful and passionate actions. You moaned in delight when you felt a familiar though slightly cold hand place itself a few inches upwards from your left knee, the male's hand trailing itself towards the small space in between your legs that had the silky fabric of your skirt draping over them. "(First Name)... What would happen if I rubbed you here? Would you enjoy it?"

The sensation of having your clit rubbed from outside of your fresh and recently put on panties was one you throughly enjoyed, your body didn't betray you in any way as you for once didn't mind if your moans and mewls of desirable and sinful pleasure emitted from you, you for once would completely submit to your lover's desires and needs without a peep of disapproval. "Y-yes." You said and Rin's wandering hand stopped his ministrations on your clothed, soaking wet pussy. Using his other hand to help getting rid of the fabric covering the part of your body he wanted to please the most, with each of his hands on either side of the waistband of your panties, he took off the material clothing your arousal gracefully, taking his sweet time to remove the fabric from your body. Mere seconds after your lower half was unclad, the red eyed swimmer smirked once again when he saw just how wet you were, the sight was both arousing and sexy, "If only you could see just how wet you are (First Name)..." The small silence between the two was broken by your insatiable moans as he began to rub your folds with expertise.