「Forgetting you.」Nanase Haruka x Reader

Well, I haven't been updating because I haven't had the time neither the inspiration.
And as you see in the title, it will be an angst. Normally I don't write angsty things because I hate to make my readers feel sad, but...
I hate my life right now, so I decided to write something that made me express my emotions and also to relieve my stress. I just really want to forget everything for a second or forever....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Normal Pov.

You were walking in silence, looking at your own feet as the sound of your earphones filled your ears. Walking down the aisles of Iwatobi High School. You sighed looking ahead of you. Again you saw him with her.
Your crush, 3rd year Nanase Haruka, and your "friend", 1st year Matsuoka Gou.
You bit your bottom lip as you passed by them, ignoring their laughs. Makoto looked at you sadly, he knew everything about how you felt and your feelings. He followed you and hugged you from behind. "Don't worry! Everything will be fine, just don't give up! I'm sure you can still conquer him...!" He said, smiling tenderly at you.

"Makoto, please... We both know that isn't what's going to happen... It's so obvious that I'm not enough, I don't plan on making any more efforts when I know it isn't going to happen." You said, getting away from him and walking to the room, as the laughter of Gou and Haru filled your ears.

You walked to the seat at the farthest corner and sat down, burying your head in your arms, trying your best not to cry. You put your music at top volume and forgot about the world. You bit your bottom lip, trying to suppress a sob that wanted to get out of your lips so hard. And without your consent...
Your tears and voice betrayed you as your sobs interrupted the class and your tears streamed down your pretty face.

Everyone looked at you surprised, Makoto stood up quickly and hugged you tightly. You buried your face in his chest as you hugged him back, your sobs getting even louder at every moment.

The teacher walked up to you and Makoto. "Is (First Name), alright?" She asked Makoto, concern present in her voice. He nodded but asked her to let you two out. She agreed nonchalantly, he took you in his strong arms and leaved the classroom while you were crying your heart out. He walked with you in his arms until he arrived at your house, your parents were always working so you had the house for yourself. He laid you on your bed and kissed your forehead. "(First Name), you can't stay suffering like this... It hurts me seeing you like this..." Makoto said, caressing your tear-stained cheek. You could only sob in response, it was too painful for you to handle.

You threw yourself into Makoto and kept crying, until you fell asleep. And just like that, you began thinking that sleep was what you needed. Maybe sleeping was the only way to forget him. While you were sleeping you didn't have to worry about anything.

And so like that, you decided that you will put an end to everything, and sleep. Forever.

When you woke up the first thing you saw was Makoto's sleeping face. You sighed, your heart breaking at the sight of him. He was your best friend, the one who was always at your side, the one who wiped your every tear when you cried because of love, the one who always made you smile... But still, you couldn't seem to think of the pain you'd cause him. You stood up quietly, walking ti the bathroom and closing the door silently, locking it later.

You opened the box and found the sleeping pills. «This is it» You thought, «I can finally be free and happy...» taking all the pills in your hand, you counted to ten and swallowed them up in one gulp. Soon the effect were getting notorious as you felt yourself become light-headed.

And just like that, you fell asleep in a deep sleep...

Which you'll never wake up.