「Amaranth.」Kisumi Shigino x Reader

Normal Pov.

'Late. Again...' You thought to yourself as you kept glancing around the busy restaurant. You were drumming your fingers lightly on the wooden table as you waited for your boyfriend to arrive.

"Are you ready to orden now, Miss?" You heard the waitress ask for the eleventh time. You bit your bottom lip and kept your gaze downwards as you shook your head. "I'm still waiting..." You softly said and the waitress nodded before walking away, although she looked back with pity drawn on her face.

You felt your phone vibrate in the table and you grabbed it quickly. Your heartbeat sped up upon seeing it was your dear Eiji. You opened the message and you felt your heart stopping.

❤️ My love ❤️
Online

Hey babe, sorry, something came up and
I won't be able to meet you up.
I hope you understand.
See you other day, love you.
Sent 09:35 p.m.

But dear, I planned this out for us
weeks ago! Can't you make a little time for me?
Please?
Sent 09:36 p.m.

I said no, (First Name).
Is it so hard for you to understand? Gosh.
I'll see you tomorrow. Don't bother me again for today.
Sent 09:39 p.m.

You felt tears prick at the corner of your eyes. You quickly stood up and left the restaurant. You made it to your car and silently cried upon entering. Your body shook as you sobbed. Your makeup now ruined.

After calming yourself down a little bit, you wiped your eyes and took a few deep breaths. Time to go home. Alone. again.

The next day you were following your boyfriend hurriedly down the halls.

"Wait... Eiji, you are not making any sense!" You said while tears ran down your face once again. "What did I do wrong?" You screamed out as you took a hold of his arm. He shoved you back and you fell to the ground, making a loud sound. Everyone turned their heads to you. You gulped.

"You want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you. I never liked you. You are annoying, clingy, ugly and most of all stupid as fuck. I couldn't even bare to see you, you make me sick. I never want to see you again. And you know what? I've been cheating on you since a long time ago. She is way cuter than you. Get over me. Now leave me alone. Don't talk to me again. Ever." He said before turning to leave.

You were speechless. Everyone around you seemed to move in slow motion. You couldn't even stand up. And soon. You just blacked out.

Kisumi's Pov.

Kisumi was laughing as his basketball team were joking around. It was a little party to celebrate their win. He saw Eiji with an arm around a cute brunette's waist. He got confused. 'Wasn't he dating (First Name)?' Kisumi thought and decided to approach him.

"Hey, Eiji. Can I have a word with you?" He asked with a grin. Eiji didn't see a problem and followed him outside. "What's up, Shigino?" Eiji asked and Kisumi thought of how to put it without sounding too accusing. "I was wondering who the cute brunette was, that's all." Kisumi asked and Eiji glared at him. "Back off, Shigino, she's mine." Eiji said through gritted teeth. And that action caused Kisumi getting angry.

"Sorry, I just thought that you had one girlfriend, not two." Kisumi said while raising an eyebrow. Eiji's face scrunched up in disgust. "Are you talking about (First Name), Shigino?" He asked and Kisumi showed him an emotionless face. "Do you like to play with girl's hearts, Eiji?" Kisumi asked in a low and deep voice. Eiji glared but backed away. "That's not nice, you know? You better treat her right." Kisumi said angrily with a scowl on his face.