「Good Girls Are Bad Girls.」Rin Matsuoka x Reader.

Heey~! Two updates in a row, new record! *Laughs*

Well, I just wanted to say that I plan on making a crossover but I need your consent! If so, what other anime would you like me to use? Tell me on the comments, please!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the characters OR the anime itself!

Well, on with the One-Shot! *Fist bumps the air*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were walking towards a park to meet your best friend's brother, Matsuoka Rin. You were wearing a pink dress, that was flowing with the wind, wearing also white flats. You were wearing natural make-up to show off your natural beauty even more. Your hair was tied into a ponytail and you wore no jewelry.

The birds were chirping in a sweet tone that was like music to your ears, you weren't paying attention to your surroundings when a bouquet of flowers was in your face. You looked up to see Rin with a grin on his face.

You blushed at the sight of Rin and took the flowers, saying. "T-Thank you, Rin-San! They're really beautiful!" He chuckled and put his hand in top of your head. "Not as beautiful as you!" He was happily looking at your blushing cute face while saying so.

You looked away, and pouted, making you look even cuter than before. He laughed and took your hand in his, lacing your fingers together. "Well, we better get going to the date, I planned it especially for girls like you (First Name)." He said, making your (Eye Color) eyes look at his in confusion. He chuckled and said. "Good Girls, (First Name). You're a Good Girl."

{Time Skip brought to you by: Midorima Shintaro's Tsundereness- *Gets a basketball thrown at head*}

It was turning dark, there weren't many people anymore and you were sure that when the sun sets completely you'd have your real fun. "Can we go to a club?" You said. He looked at you, shock and surprise were shown in his expression. "Aren't you supposed to be at home at this late hour?" He questioned you.

You laughed and rolled your eyes at his question, you took his hand and dragged him to the nearest club. Entering the club, the smell of alcohol hit you and you smiled, you wrapped your arms around his neck and swayed your hips at the rhythm of the music. He put his hands on your waist and danced with you.

How could somebody that looked so cute, so innocent, actually be so dirty and outgoing. Rin won't lie, he liked this side of you, just it was something he didn't expect you to be.

The song changed and it began to be more sensual, making you want to be as sensual as the song. Your hips swaying slowly in front of Rin, his hands began to trace your curves up and down, and all over again. You smiled inwardly, he was perfect for you.

He smiled inwardly, you were perfect for him. An innocent and cute looking girl, that was actually a bad girl. He wouldn't admit it, but you drives him crazy. All of you, from your (Eye Color) eyes and (Hair Length and Color) hair to your curves. He just really wanted to mark you as his.

And when your hands traveled towards his chest and began rubbing his abs through his shirt, he took one of of your wrists and began to drag you away from the ear-piercing music and alcohol, to somewhere unknown.

"W-where are we going? My house is the other way..." You mumbled, he chuckled and smirked. "A man can only take something until its on his limit... And you my Bad Girl, surpassed that limit." He said as he leaned in close and kisses your lips, making you gasp he took the opportunity and entered his tongue in your mouth, claiming it as his.

After the breath-taking and passionate kiss, you were left gasping and panting for more. Your half-lidded eyes, looked at his lust-filled ones.

He leaned down and you felt his hot breath tickling your neck, he nibbled slightly making you let out a little yelp. He then began sucking and kissing your neck, leaving visible love-bites in every part of your neck, you moaning at every mark, every kiss, every lick he gave you.

Your hands were placed on his back and you were gripping his shirt tightly, gasping for more of his love, more of him.

He separated from you, smirked and took your chin in his index finger and thumb, and made you look at him. He brought his lips dangerously close yo his and said, in a husky seductive voice that made your legs tremble.

"You know, Good Girls are Bad Girls waiting to be corrupted... Do you want me to corrupt you, (First Name)?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Did you like it? :3 Do you think it was great?

Lel, I really thought this would be horrible but now that I read it... It's not that bad, omg.

Well, if you have a request let me know~

Oh, don't forget to:
~ Vote 👍
~ Comment 💬
~ Share 👥

Love ya! *Throws kisses and gives you food*
LucyHeartfiliaLove❤️
Or
LovelyShadowsOfMusic🎶