「Together forever.」Aiichirou Nitori x Reader

I'm sorry for not updating this for five days! I'm starting exams next week and started having projects, so that's why!
And I thought it would be nice for me to update this because today I have free time. So I decided to make a calendar of updates:
Mondays and Thursdays - Uta No Prince-Sama.
Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.
Wednesdays and Sundays - Len Kagamine x Reader or Rin Okumura x Reader.
Please be patient with me!!
I hope you enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You looked at yourself in the mirror, thinking of how much you've been waiting for this day. You were excited to see everyone you love and care for cheering for you on this beautiful day. You look at the letter left in a beautiful white box, you take it in your hands and start reading it with a smile.
Dear (First Name),
How long have we known each other?
How long has it been since the day we first talked to each other?
Time sure does fly, and everything I ever dreamed of is becoming true with such speed.
I always dreamt of having you safely around my arms, whispering sweet nothings in your ear, knowing that nothing and nobody could ever tear us apart.
I always thought you were the most beautiful girl in this entire universe, because I know that you have that amazing and bright smile, those shimmering and beautiful (Eye Color) eyes, that soft and silky (Hair Length) (Hair Color) hair, those soft-looking and rosy lips, and that beautiful and melodious laugh of yours.
In summary, you are perfect.
You are the best thing that happened in my life and I'm one-hundred percent sure that I want you to know it. Because I will tell you this all over again for the rest of our lives, and that is that I love you, (First Name).
Now, this letter is coming to an end, but our always is just beginning. I hope to see that smile of yours when you're walking down the aisle in a beautiful white bride dress, with a bouquet of roses and looking stunning as always. And you will see me, waiting for you at the end of the aisle with a black tuxedo and a smile on my face, watching your beauty, and knowing that the best part of my life is beginning this day.
I'm happy to know that you correspond my feelings, because since day 1 I've fallen head over heels for you.
See you down the aisle, I love you (First Name) and I will never grow tired of saying that to you.
With love,
Aiichirou Nitori.

You smiled and taking the bouquet of roses in your hands, you walked towards your dad with a smile on your face and saying. "I'm ready." He nodded and started walking with you through the aisle meanwhile everyone stood up and looked at how beautiful you looked in that white dress, with your hair in a (Favorite Formal Hair Style) style. You looked at Aiichirou and your heart skipped a beat. He had a black tuxedo with a rose attached to his chest where his heart should be, and a beautiful smile. You blushed and smiled brightly at him, when you reached him, he took your hand in his and your father nodded at him, knowing he could trust his precious daughter to him.
~Time Skip to the end of the ceremony because I'm too lazy~
The priest said. "Aiichirou Nitori, do you accept (First and Last Name) as your wife, and swear to protect and love her, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for the rest of your lives until death do you apart?" Aiichirou looked directly into your eyes and said. "I do." You smiled and the priest said. "And you, (First and Last Name) accept Aiichirou Nitori as your husband, and swear to protect and love him, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for the rest of your lives until death do you apart?" You smiled and said. "I do." The priest smiled and said. "For the power I've been granted, you're now husband and bride. Aiichirou, you may now kiss the bride." Aiichirou smiled and took your face in his hands and even though everyone was cheering you could only hear Aiichirou saying. "We'll be together forever, (First Name) Nitori." And then, he pressed his lips on top of yours and kissed you sweetly and deeply, his hands moved to your lower back and pulled you closer to him as you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. After a few minutes that felt like eternity to you, you both pulled apart. You smiled knowing that you'll stay the rest of your life with the man you love, and you were happy to start a new life and a family with him.

Maybe forever isn't enough, but I promise to spend my whole life with you. I will love you forever, (First Name).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wow, this is like, really cheesy xD
I never thought I was capable of writing stuff like this, omg this is an advance in writing cheesy stuff.

Well, I want to thank someone that has been very supportive with my writing and I'm really thankful towards her! Thank you for everthing, ShizukoNaruzuki

I love you and hope you have an amazing week-end!

LucyHeartfiliaLove❤️