「Love is love.」Haruka Nanase x Male! Reader

What is this sorcery? I updated twice on the same week! //gasp

Guys I'm literally shook because of my beautiful Red Velvet Queens and my handsome BTS Kings. I'm dead, deceased, etc...

Btw, Rei is a non-existing character in here so pls bare with me

Well, hope you enjoy !
🖤

Normal Pov.

The first time you met was when you accidentally stumbled upon him and fell on top of him. He looked at you without emotions and that made you look down in embarrassment and stand up quickly offering him your help. He shrugged you off and stood up on his own, continuing his way. You huffed and thought how rude he was.

The second time you met was because your overly excited friend Nagisa, dragged you to the swimming club and introduced you to the rest. When your eyes met his, you remembered what happened and frowned. But after a while you saw that he was like that all the time. So you just rolled your eyes and joined him on the pool. He looked at you and a little smile formed in his lips.

And so, days and weeks flew by. Haru and you continued to make a deeper connection. You truly enjoyed your time with him. Until something happened.

You were just on a corner watching the four boys make their happy reunion and saw them happily laughing. They seemed to ignore your presence and that made you feel unwanted. You felt happy because all their anger was left behind but, you felt left out. Like a third wheel in a date. You watched how brightly Haru smiled at the red haired boy. You bit your bottom lip and sighed. You picked your stuff up and left, going unnoticed by all the boys.

After a few minutes, you arrived home and after greeting your parents you plopped down on your bed. You looked at your phone which had a dolphin key chain and played with it a bit. You turned off your phone and decided to finish homework so you could sleep earlier today.

The next day...

You arrived to the school earlier than usual so you were just sitting by yourself listening to some music. You looked through the window and saw Haru and the red haired guy again. You couldn't help the frown that made its way to your face as you saw them, so you looked away quickly. You busied yourself with studying for the upcoming exams.

Makoto had arrived and sat next to you taking one earphone away. "Hey. You went home early yesterday, you didn't get to meet Rin." He said in his usual calm and velvet voice. You just shrugged and kept your eyes on the notebook. Makoto saw this and concern displayed in his face. "Is something bothering you? What's wrong?" He asked taking the notebook away and making you look at him.

You couldn't help the pout in your lips and your eyes shifted nervously towards the window where Rin and Haru were still talking. Makoto followed your line of vision and saw the same as you, then something clicked in his mind. "Are you jealous of Rin?" He said suddenly making you blush and punch his arm. He winced and rubbed where you hit. "Shut up, Makoto..." You mumbled and slammed your head on the desk groaning.

Makoto smiled and messed your hair making you swat his hand away. You looked up from the desk and smiled at him making him smile too. At this exact moment, Haru entered the classroom and heard something that he probably shouldn't have heard. "I don't know Makoto, it's probably nothing. Plus, it's not like there was even a chance with him, you know? He's always so... Far away from me. Since day one, you know? I feel like every time I'm getting closer, he takes two steps back. It's irritating. Haru's irritating me and I can't help but wonder why..." He heard you mumble.

He just walked back out of the classroom thinking what the hell was that about. Makoto saw him and he was grateful that you didn't. He just patted your back and sighed. "Fate works in mysterious ways, (Your Name)." He said and smiled a little.

You just nodded and left before the bell rang, wanting to relax a bit before stressing yourself. When you reached the pool you saw someone swimming. 'Haru.' You thought and watched as he gracefully glided through the water as if he were part of it. After a few moments he noticed you watching him, and got out of the water making his usual head movement and looking at you with shining blue eyes.

"Hey..." You said. He nodded and got out of the pool before taking his towel and drying his body and walking to you. He looked intensely at you making you shift uncomfortably. He suddenly took your hand and dragged you to the pool before pushing you into the water, with all and your uniform. You got out of there and coughed, looking at him with a glare. "What the hell was that for?!" You screamed and he shrugged smiling before going inside with you.

He got closer until he was mere inches apart from you, your breath hitched and your eyes couldn't help but travel down to his lips before slowly making their way up to his eyes. He seemingly did the same and both of you kept on watching each other. "You shouldn't be jealous. He's just an old friend." He suddenly said making you raise an eyebrow. "What?" You said. He smiled and gently moved strands of your hair sticking to your forehead out of  his line of vision. "That you shouldn't be jealous of Rin. You're the only boy I like." He said making you blush and want to drown yourself until you analyzed his words. "Wait what? You... Like me..?" You gasped and watched as he nodded and patted your head.

"Yes I do, let's get out of here." He said getting out of the pool and you rolled your eyes showing him your obviously wet self. He chuckled before he offered you his hand. You took it and he pulled you out before wrapping his towel around you. You blushed slightly. "What about you? Aren't you cold?" You asked. He just shrugged before putting on his uniform. "I have an extra uniform, you can wear it." He said and pointed to the locker room. You nodded and thanked him before going to change.

When you were out of Haru's vision, Haru just slid to the floor and clutched his chest where his heart was beating strongly. "Shit, he's too cute..." He mumbled softly and breathed deeply to calm himself a little bit. When you were out, Haru was ready too. He extended his hand to you and you took it carefully as if he would vanish right then. He laced your fingers together and you made your way towards your classroom. All eyes were on you and many began whispering, until a bubbly girl stood up with a smile and gave you a thumbs up. "Hey, love is love, isn't it?" She said and winked towards both of you. Makoto said the same and then the whole classroom too.

You just blushed and Haru just tightened his grip on your hand. You looked at him and your eyes met. You smiled softly knowing that love truly is love.
🖤
Well, that's it. Sorry if it is trash lmao

I just wanted to tell you guys that love is love and all that stuff. You shouldn't be ashamed of whom you love.

That's it, supporting the lgbt+ community and being part of it //winks

Hope you liked it!

LovelyShadowsOfMusic ❤️