「Restless And Pleasurable Nights.」Haruka Nanase x Reader. LEMON

First of all, I have to say that this is my first time writing stuff like this, so please don't judge!

After saying this, I wish that you like this and enjoy yourselves! If you know what I mean *Wiggles eyebrows*

On with my first Lemon!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were laying in your bed, restless. It has been like this since the morning, you felt quite, excited and your mind was occupied with the thought of pleasure.

You moved to your side, and looked at the sleeping form of your boyfriend. He looked peaceful, and surely you wanted to be like that.

Without knowing your hands made themselves comfortable in Haru's chest, moving them up and down, slowly, and carefully not to wake up Haru.

You thought that he wouldn't wake up, until his eyes shot open, and his hands grabbed your wrists, making you stop your moving.

"(First Name)? What are you doing?" He said, in a groggy tone that sounded extremely hot, making you feel even more restless. Your cheeks burnt with embarrasment, you wanted to say that you felt weird.

But you knew better to say nothing and shrugged it off, maybe those things will pass soon enough.

Your thought came to a halt, when you felt Haru moving on top of you, pinning both of your wrists down on the bed with one hand. He raised an eyebrow. "I asked you a question, are you going to answer it?" He said, in yet again, a sexy voice that made your legs feel like Jell-O.

You shook your head in denial, you weren't answering that. His eyes brightened and your face fell, he got an idea. And by the way he was smirking at you, it wasn't such a good idea for you.

"Alright then, I'll make you feel what you made me feel, (First Name)." He whispered in your ear, his hands left your wrists and began to go down, from your forehead, to your cheeks, to your lips, to your neck, and rested in your breasts.

You sucked in a breath, when he began rubbing your breasts through the thin layer of your nightgown. You bit your lip as he harshly pinched your nipples. Your core was aching. Begging to have him inside of you, it was a foreign feeling. You were a virgin and you've never felt something like that before. Not even the need you were filling in that instant.

He then moved your nightgown off of you, leaving you only in your black panties, he licked his lips and his mouth moved towards your neck, kissing and sucking the tender and smooth surface of your skin, while his hands were still rubbing, pinching and pleasuring your breasts, making you arch your back and moan at the pleasure he was giving you.

After he left love-bites and his marks in your neck, he moved his lips closer to yours, his hot breath fanning all over your face. His lips, then smashed into yours in a needy and passionate kiss. He pinched your nipples, and when you gasped, his tongue entered your mouth, exploring, roaming, and licking every single part of it. Leaving no place untouched, he claimed your lips as his and he was sure happy as hell when he saw your red, plump lips from the intensity if the kiss you just shared.

His mouth travelled down towards the valley of your breasts and began sucking and biting there, his tongue darted across your sensitive skin moving towards your left breast.

His tongue began flicking over your nipples as one of his hands was pinching and rotating your breats. You were so mesmerized by the attention he was giving your breasts, that you didn't notice at all when his free hand began traveling down to your panties.

You felt his hand rubbing your clit and then he discarded the last piece of clothing you were left with. Before he continued he took all of his clothes away, showing his hardened and long member standing with bits of pre-cum in its tip.