「Fu*k off!」Matsuoka Rin x Reader

おかえり!
Yas, I've returned after my (not established) hiatus. Sorry about that btw

Well, Valentine's is coming and guess who's still single as a pringle. Yup, me ㅋㅋ
But hey, at least I have something I'm expecting soon...

THIS BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE'S MIXTAPE!

Guys hixtape is coming!

Enjoy :P Sorry for the ramble lmao
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Normal Pov.

You were making your way through Samezuka's hallways with your arms crossed in your chest. The way your eyes coldly scanned all the males before you made a chill run through their spines. You huffed after seeing one of them eye you in a not so polite way. You sweetly smiled at him and showed him your middle finger making him gasp.

"Yeah, fuck off please." You said and stuck out your tongue. You kept on walking until you arrived the swimming pool. You walked over to the training males and flipped your hair before stopping in front of your dearest brother.

"Hey, baby." You said in a sweet tone making a silver haired boy turn around and blush at all the stares he was receiving from his teammates. "(Your Name)! What are you doing here?" He said jogging towards you. "Weren't you supposed to be in Korea still?" He asked when he was right in front of you.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Aii?" You pouted slightly gaining the attention of all the teammates. You heard the water splash and looked at where the noise came from, watching as a red haired guy approached you, his chest dripping wet and the little water droplets going down his sculptured body.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing interrupting our practice?" He rudely asked. That made your eyebrow tick. He could be handsome but he was a whiny bitch. You scoffed and said in the sassiest way possible. "Yeah, dude, I wasn't talking to any of them, so they can kindy fuck off as well as yourself." He looked taken aback by your response and looked at Aiichirou with a frown.

"Wow, Aii, your girlfriend has the mouth of a sailor." He said and made a disgusted face towards your way, making you laugh and Aiichirou started to say no in a freaked out way. He looked confused until you put your hands on your hips and smirked. "Oh, he's my brother, not my boyfriend. And my vocabulary mustn't concern you at all." You said and that comment made half of the swimming team try to muffle out their laughters.

Rin was getting angrier as the minutes passed by and screamed at everyone to resume practice or he'll double the training. Everyone groaned but complied. He looked at you and glared harshly, you at response blew a raspberry at him. Your brother looked truly scared, so you decided to go away before Mr. Grumpy pants popped a vein.

"Take that as a lesson that next time I'm talking with my baby brother, you could kindly fuck off. Mind your own fucking business." You said before giving Aiichirou a peck on the cheek and making your way out of there.

Rin stared at you in complete and absolute shock. He looked at Aiichirou and crossed his arms. "Yo, Aii. Give me her number." He said suddenly, Aiichirou looked truly confused. "What?" He asked. "Your sister's number, give it to me, please." He said, looking at the confused silver haired boy. "But why?" The younger asked and the other shrugged. "She's interesting. Although I'm still shook at her potty mouth." He said with a laugh.

Aiichirou nodded and gave him your number, and then they resumed practice.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Part 2 anyone?

It's short but hey, don't blame me. I truly didn't know what to write, like I have other 5 drafts of other scenarios but decided this one.

Well, hope you liked it.

See you!

LovelyShadowsOfMusic❤️