Chapter 5

// Dean //

"And then,She got just a little bit angry,And I saw a spark in her eyes. The girl needs to get mad. She needs to just,Just yell and punch shit. She can do it I know she can-"

"She should've punched you right directly in the face and threw your ass out." Jimmy cuts me off. Jey nods before patting my back roughly. "Come on Uce,You know this ain't right. I want the girl to get pissed off at you too after hearing that story,But to be in here bragging about how you made her upset by bringing up her suicide attempts? Now that's a new low for you. She probably ain't want nobody to know."

"My cousins are right. This is plain wrong. Don't tell anybody else,Dean. I'm serious. Now we know how to keep our mouths closed,But if it gets out to anybody else it'll be the talk of the locker rooms and I'm sure she doesn't want that. Suicide is nothing to play about man. This is getting ridiculous." Roman says sternly. "I'm disappointed in you." He shakes his head.

I sigh. "Sorry." I mutter. I get up after bumping all of their fists,And walk out,Almost bumping into Natalya. "Sorry." She says before walking around me. Natalya...She has a big ass mouth. Okay...What I'm about to do is wrong but it has to be done. She'll probably snap if she finds out I told people about something so personal...

"Natalya!" I yell running to catch up with her. She turns to face me,A confused and frightened expression on her face. Can't blame her. Last time I spoke to her I cussed her out. For what? I can't remember. She just pisses me off.

"Um,Y-Yes? What did I do?"

"Oh nothing sweetheart." I smirk,Rubbing her chin. She moves away from me slightly,A blush on her cheeks as she clears her throat. She's married and she's still got a crush on me. Nice. "I just wanted to come and say that you should really be nice to Sadie." I smile.

"Oh I am." She smiles slightly.

"Yeah I know but,Just,I know she needs extra support since she's suicidal."

"What? She never told me she was suicidal." She mutters.

"Of coarse she didn't. She doesn't want extra support. But she needs it. So,Make sure you tell all the girls so they can know." I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smirking. She nods slightly. "Oh this is so sad. I'll be sure to tell them."

"Thank you." I smile. "And,You know no one really talks to me much so,Maybe tell the guys too?"

"Of coarse. Of coarse. Dean,You know I always knew that you were a good man deep down. I think this is so sweet of you,You know. You care enough about her that you're trying to help-"

"Bitch no!" I yell. "I don't-Don't you fucking dare tell anyone I care about her because I don't! Just- Just stick to the damn facts." I snap before pushing past her. That bitch,I hate her. I do not care about Sadie,When will people learn that?!

// Sadie //

I smiled as I walked towards the exit. I've had a pretty good day so far. Now that we're done filming smackdown,I'm ready to get to the next hotel. Luckily we don't have much driving to do tonight. It's only an hour long drive.

"Oh hey,Sadie! I've been trying to find you all day long!" I hear Natalya yell behind me. I turn around and smile at her but she only frowns at me. "Is there a problem?" I ask tilting my head. "No,No. It's just...I know what you're going through. I mean,Well actually I kind of don't but me and all the other divas AND superstars are here for you whenever you need us!" She speaks hurriedly.

"I'm sorry?"

"You don't have to pretend everything is okay. It's alright to speak about your feelings. I know that you're suicidal-"