Chapter 64

// Sadie //

"You've been staring at it for like an hour." Dean chuckles. I shrug, Not taking my eyes away from it. "It's so beautiful." I sigh softly. "It's only an engagement ring." He says. "I'm gonna find an even better wedding ring. It has to be absolutely perfect for you."

"Anything you pick out will be perfect. It doesn't have to be expensive or big or anything. I'm not picky." I tell him. "I know but you deserve the best either way." He says, Grabbing my hand to kiss it.

"Ah, there's the happy couple!" Seth says coming towards us with Roman and Aymie. "Congrats."

"Thank you." I smile. "You two were in on this, Hm?" I ask. They nod proudly. "We all were."

"You too, Aymie?" I ask. She nods. "I told Dean not to get you anything trashy or less than half a million dollars." She smirks. "And god forbid, But if the shit hits the fan you can sell it on Ebay and split the cash with me." She wiggles her brows.

I roll my eyes at her before sticking out my tongue. Dean clears his throat before looking towards her. "Actually,Sadie, Aymie has something super important to tell you." He says, Giving her a pointed stare. She glares at him for a moment before looking towards me. I raise my brow at her and cross my arms over my chest. "If you got in trouble with the cops again so help me god,Aymie-"

"No no, Nothing like that." She cuts me off. "What did you mean by again?" Roman asks me curiously. "That's another story for another time." Aymie mumbles. "Well...I guess I could tell all of you...I I'm,Well see I'm kind of...You know how people sometimes reproduce and stuff...I'm gonna reproduce-"

"Are you pregnant?" I ask. She sighs and nods before looking down at the table in front of us. "Aymie..." I mumble. "This is great news!" I yell.

"Really?" She asks. "Hell yes!" I smile. "I'm gonna be an auntie! This is fantasy news. I'm happy for you."

"We are too. We get to be uncles." Roman smirks. "This baby will be spoiled to death,I'm telling you now."

"I hope it's a boy. I'm gonna buy so many toy trucks, and now I won't have to get weird looks for it!" Seth yells excitedly.

"I hope it's a baby girl." Roman smiles. "Joelle has a crap ton of old clothes from when she was like three that my wife won't let me just throw out." He rolls his eyes. "But I'm sure she'll be happy to give them to someone who needs them."

"I hope it's human." Dean shrugs. "Aileen babies are a real pain in the ass."

"So I've heard." I nod as Aymie snickers. "Oh um,Sadie can I talk to you outside for a second?" She asks. I nod,Standing up to walk outside the hotel room as the boys start talking to each other again.

"Are you alright with this?" She asks as soon as we're outside. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"It's just...I've been so worried about telling you because I know you can't...you know." She mumbles.

"Oh...Aymie." I sigh. "Don't feel bad about this because of that. There's no need to feel guilty. I'm so happy for you and I'm so excited for you." I smile.

"Thank you." She mutters,Hugging me tightly. "I promise I'll make you proud. I'll be an amazing mother, I promise."

"I know you will." I giggle. "Aymie,You're endlessly trying to find ways to make me proud and you have no idea how proud I already am of you. You're a mature adult and you're doing good for yourself. I love you."

"I love you too." She says. "I'm gonna go back inside."

"Okay...ill be in in a second." I smile,Looking down the hallway. She nods before walking into the hotel room and closing the door.

I walk down the hallway slowly,Making eye contact with Janna as I do. She smirks at me and leans against the wall.

"Hi." She says.

"Hi."

"Is there a reason you're standing in front of me?" She asks. I sigh a little, Rolling my eyes. "I'm engaged." I state simply.

She nods. "Nice... Why are you telling me this?" She asks. I smile slightly before leaning up to peck her on the cheek quickly.

"I know we haven't known each other for a long time but you're seriously one of the reasons why I'm engaged." I tell her honestly.

"Um...How?" She asks.

"I needed this. I needed to be untamed for like a week,Just to get it out of my system. You helped me with that. Thanks."

"Yeah you're welcome I guess." She shrugs. She stares at me for a little before standing up straight again. "Sadie, I really like you. I just want you to know that." She sighs. "You've gotten into my head."

"I don't know what to say to that."

"I don't know why I told you that." She chuckles. "Guess I just wanted you to know...Anyways I have to get back to my room. Bye." She waves before turning around quickly.

Well...I suppose that's that then...

A\N: just a short late night chapter. :) next chapter will be a slight time jump.