Chapter 53

A/N: Sadie's outfit above!

// Sadie //

"This is definitely something I'd do." Paige nods. "I'm serious. Like, This is something I would do. But you? No I wouldn't think that you'd be in a relationship, If I can call it that, Like you. Won't it bother you if he is with someone else?" She asks.

"No...I guess not...I'll just have to see." I shrug. "Anyways, I came to you because as much as I love and trust Naomi and respect her opinion, I know she'd probably just fuss at me." I laugh. "I'm not ready to hear anymore downsides to this situation yet."

"You're right. So you've told me about you and Dean's relationship...Why?"

"Yeah, Um... I want to get out and explore my options and kind of...Get over him. I mean, No! I don't wanna 'Get over him' I'm just..." I sigh, Trying to gather myself. "I'm so attached to Dean it's sad. I'm way too involved. I love him but I want to know I can survive without him. I kind of wanna meet someone else. Not to be in a relationship with them! But maybe-"

"You want a one night stand type of thing?" Paige asks. I sigh. "If you wanna call it that but-" "Yeah that's what this is." She laughs. "Yeah, I think you should go to the club tonight." She shrugs. "You can meet someone, Talk a little, Maybe kiss a little, It'll be a fun new experience. No strings attached, No real feelings involved, It'll be great."

"...Do you think this is crazy? Or slutty? Am I a slut?" I ask.

"No." She laughs. "You're a woman in her mid twenties who's never done anything too out there, Relationship wise. I think everyone goes through this and you know what, It's perfectly okay and it's normal. And no matter what society tells you, It is in fact alright for a woman to wanna have a sexual relationship with someone without feelings involved. Just go out and get laid." She smirks.

"Thanks for the advice." I smile.

"You're welcome. Now...Time to find you something sexy to wear."

******

After a couple hours of going through my closet, Paige finally found something she thought was 'Sexy enough to get me laid'. Since she doesn't have any plans tonight, She decided to tag along with me. After going back to her hotel room and changing, She came back to mine to pick me up so we could head to the club. It's around five minutes away from the hotel, Luckily.

"I'm telling you, Leather is always the way to go." Paige tells me as we wait for the elevator doors to open. I roll my eyes and shove her playfully. She's got on leather pants with a leather jacket and a black crop top. I have to admit, She looks super cool.

When the doors of the elevator open, Me and Paige scurry out and run towards the lobby door, Giggling. Once we get outside and the cold air hits our warm skin, I start to regret wearing a skirt. Oh well. I knew what I was getting myself into, Trying to look cute.

We make small talk on the way to the club. When we're in front of the doors, I gulp. "Paige-"

"You are not going back to the hotel. You are going to go in here and have fun." She says sternly. I sigh and nod before muttering 'Wish me luck'.

After walking in, She gives me a small hug before we split up. I walk towards the bar to take a seat and she walks towards the back of the club, Getting lost in the sea of bodies.

***

It took me five beers to finally loosen up at least a little bit, But when I did I started having a great time.

Bouncing my knee and moving my head from side to side to the beat of the song, My eyes darted around, Looking at everyone. No one catches my attention. This club is like any other club. A bunch of women grinding on a bunch of me. Everyone is sweaty and everyone looks like shit from all the dancing.