Chapter 60

// Dean //

"So...Since today is your birthday, We can do anything you want. So what do you wanna do?" Sadie asks. "If you want we can eat at a fancy restaurant or we can go go kart racing or we can go ice skating, Literally anything you wanna do we can do." She explains.

"I wanna stay in this hotel room and talk to you and cuddle with you." I state simply.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." She giggles. "That's sweet and all but are you sure?"

"I am." I smile. "We live a busy life and recently we've been having a few problems...A little alone time will do us some good. We can catch up with each other, Talk to each other, And when we run out of things to talk about we can just be with each other." I shrug. "And I know you'd much rather put on some sweats and lay in bed with me than drive around in some uncomfortable jeans."

"Got that right." She mutters. "Alright, If this what you want."

"Thank you...So what should we do first?" I ask.

"I think we should put on matching sweats." She smirks. "And then after that, It's all up to you. Anything you want, You've got it."

"Anything?" I grin. She nods. "I bet I'll regret it but, yep. Anything."

***

"Oh this is the life." Sadie moans, Shoveling a large spoon of ice cream into her mouth. I chuckle at her and pop some skittles into my mouth before kicking my feet up next to hers on the coffee table. "Oh that's gotta hurt." She mutters as we watch Mick Foley go through the steel cage.

"This may sound so odd but I'd love to fall off the top of a steel cage. Like the very top." I state.

"Why?" She laughs.

"Well it'd hurt like a bitch but it'd be a moment that could never be forgotten." I shrug. "Twix?" I ask, Holding my twix bar out to her. "Don't mind if I do." She smiles. "I see your point, Deano. If I were a wrestler I'd definitely wanna make a few memorable moments, And what better way to do that than to fall off a steel cage?"

"Exactly." I smile. "I think you'd make a bad ass diva."

"Why thank you." She smirks. "But don't get any ideas. It'll never happen."

"Aw." I pout. "I could train you. We could be a tag team."

"No way in hell." She shakes her head. "You have no idea how much I respect you and all the other superstars and divas. You guys are epic." She giggles. "You all have to learn lines, Plan out matches, Train a lot, Travel a lot...I wouldn't last. Seriously, I have no idea how you guys make planned matches look so natural all the time. Like, If I knew I would have to get thrown off a ladder or something like that, I'd cry. I just couldn't knowingly have that done to me. How do you do it?" She asks.

"Well...I don't know. You just get used to it." I shrug. "Back when I was Jon Moxley, I had a lot of rough matches. You love the sport so much that you just get used to the pain. I think it's important to know that pain only lasts for a little while, Most of the time." "You know, You should write a book." She smiles, Before biting into her Hershey. "I'd read it." She muffles out.

"I'm more of a reader than a writer." I chuckle. "Why don't you write a book? I think people who are into the arts would enjoy reading about some of your tips and tricks. Like how you manage to work on so many projects at a time and still make time for your friends and family. I don't know how you do that. In fact, You have like three different things that you should be working on right now and you're sitting here, Talking to me. It's much appreciated you know." I wink.